Chapter 47

Coraline moaned into the kiss at his gritted words, grinding down on his bare erection, the only thing stopping them from being pressed up skin to skin being her thin panties.

He gripped her ass with his vacant hand, pushing it down on his thighs roughly, a groan leaving his lips. Her mouth gaped open at the friction, a small sound leaving the back of her throat as she separated their lips.

They shared the same breath, his eyes staring at her reaction as she shut her own. He moved her panties to the side, letting her feel her arousal coat his dick. She grounded her hips faster, hearing her liquids sound out throughout the room making a low moan leave her lips.

"Fuck, Coraline." He let out, feeling his dick throb against his abdomen. He lifted her hips up once more, a cry leaving her lips at the loss of contact until she felt him enter her fully in a thrust.

"So needy to be filled up." His eyes were on her tousled figure as he spoke, his hooded eyes taking in her every expression. She blushed at his words, moving up and down softly as she tried to keep up with his violent thrusts.

"You're driving me crazy." He mumbled, tilting his head back against the chair as he felt himself get close. He thrusted even harder, a strangled moan leaving his lips as she clenched around him tightly, his cock struggling to go in and out with how tight she was.

"Please-." She cried out lowly, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly. "Please what, love?" Her breathing was coming out ragged, sweat forming on her thighs as she got closer to her high. "Please let me cum- please." He started to rub her clit, thrusting up one more time and feeing her cum around him, his own release exploding inside of her.

They both moaned as they finished, dropping their heads back at the pleasure flowing through their body's. "Fuck", he mumbled with a slight rasp to his voice, feeling her drop her head to his shoulder. They sat in silence for a minute, trying to catch their breath. He felt her dig her head into the crook of his neck, sniffling lowly.

Fisting her hair gently, he pulled her head back seeing her look at him with teary eyes, his other hand grazing the her cheek lightly.

"My darling..", he spoke out, picking up a tear that dropped from her eye and to the middle of her cheek. "I'm sorry for everything." She spoke out in a sob, making him crumble down in sadness.

"Nothing that has happened was your fault, Coraline." He said lightly.

"Losing the baby was. I could've opened my eyes and not have been so fucking stupid-." He pressed his cold hands to each side of her face, shaking her head gently to stop her from talking bad about herself.

"No it wasn't. Stop blaming yourself for everything." She switched her vision to each of his eyes, trying to see if he was lying to her. "If there's anyone who's stupid it's me." She opened her mouth to deny his words, his own words sucking the air out of her.

"Because I should've never started anything with you. I should've stayed out of your life and never tried to get to know you." She looked down, his hand moving to her jaw and bringing her eyes back to his.

"But since the first time I ever saw you, I knew I was in such deep shit." He inhaled deeply, not taking his eyes off of hers. "Because I knew you were going to have my heart in your hands the second you looked my way."

"And trust me- it has not changed. I would give my fucking life if that's what I needed to do to know you were ok. I would burn the whole world down if that's what I needed to do to have every inch of you. I love you so 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 much."

She was left speechless.