23

Serena
I was so embarrassed that all I wanted to do was hide. "I thought your shirt would be long enough and it is but I wasn't expecting to be picked up..."

He chuckled lightly, his hands gripping my waist.

"It's ok. Do you want me to finish telling you how my day was?" His voice was low and his eyes almost looked excited.

I nodded and he nodded back.

"After I talked to your dad, we ended up leaving because a house some couple was using to cook crack out of exploded."

I wanted to listen to him talk, I really did but the way his jeans felt...my hips moved slowly against him as if it was an automatic movement.

My eyes could look away from his lips as he talked. The subtly way he would lick his lips after talking for a while, the way his tongue moved when he pronounced certain letters, the way he smiled when mentioning certain things...

All I heard was my heart beating and my breath hitching each time I hit the ribbed seams. My hands held onto his shirt tightly as I felt something twitch below me. The knocking at his jeans only brought me closer to ecstasy.

"Serena..."

I know I heard him calling my name but I don't think I was really hearing him.

"Fuck, Serena. Please."

I gasped slightly as I snapped out of whatever trance I was in, my eyes snapping towards his.

He looked pained, his eyes low as his nails dug into my waist. "You gotta stop or I'll-"

I gasped, my body breaking out into sporadic twitches. I held my hand over my mouth as I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut as whatever was happening released out and onto his jeans.

"Fuck. No." He buried his head into my neck, a tingling pain springing to my sides.

I wanted to hold onto him tighter but I couldn't. The twitching that was happening below me only made my pleasure heightened.

"Grayson," I said softly into his ear. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

He stayed silent, not even moving an inch, other than his heavy breathing, as he continued to curve over into my body.

"Serena."

My body stiffened as he said my name.

"..yes?" Slight fear in my voice.

"...why'd you do that?" His breath tingled against my skin sending shivers down my spine.

"I don't know, I'm sorry. Are you ok?" He finally sat up.

He hummed as he stared at me with a tired and slightly angry look.

"Do you want to see what you did?"

I stared at him, slightly confused.

"Stand up." He demanded.

I quickly got up, almost slipping backward if it wasn't for him holding my hand tightly.

"Look." He tilted his head down, toward his pants.

I hesitantly looked away from his emotion-filled eyes and down at the spot I was sitting at. A large wet spot covered his crotch.

I gasped lightly, covering my mouth with my hand.

"I did that? I'm so so-"

"No," he interrupted, his hand gently squeezing mine. "We did that."

I stared down at him, slightly confused.

"But I..."

He smirked up at me as he pulled me back down into his lap.

"I love you." He murmured into my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek.

He pulled away from my ear. His eyes still low and angry looking but I'm starting to think it's not anger but something else. It's not the same look he gives me when he's watching me or trying to show how much he loves me but something hungry.

"I have to go change now." He stood up, lifting my body with him before placing me back down on the couch. "I'll be right back."

I watched as he walked off. Listening and watching as his belt made a clanging noise as he walked down the hallway, slowly removing it.

I sat there, confused and embarrassed about what I had just done. He wasn't mad at me, he told me he loved me...and he said that 'we' caused that huge wet spot on his pants.

How would we both do that?

"...oh shit."

Please remember to vote and comment on the chapter!