Extra 5 (Finale Part 2)

**Smut Warning**
Serena
I married him.

I married the man I never thought I'd find.

"I'm so happy to call you my wife." He murmured.

I hummed against him as we continued to sway from side to side.

"Mr. And Mrs. Papillo...I'm so happy."

I tilted my head back to look up at him, his eyes were closed and a beautifully contagious smile was resting on his lips.

"I would love to say I'm happier but I'm not sure it's possible." I giggled, his eyes opening to see my smile which made his bigger. If that's even possible. "I'm glad you took my name. Surprised but glad."

He bent over, my hands slithering around his back as he pressed his lips against mine.

"I couldn't kiss you how I wanted to earlier but now I can."

I giggled against his lips as I pulled away despite him holding me against him. "No, you cannot. We are still in public."

"But...it's our wedding. It's about us." He stared at me with a slightly confused and innocent look. "If I want to bend my wife over and eat her out in the middle of the room, why can-"

I sighed and put my hand over her mouth. "Come on now." His eyes smiled at me as I gave him a stern look. "Don't forget...we still have a honeymoon."

His eyes widened with excitement as his canines appeared almost as fangs.

"I shouldn't have said anything."

He held onto me tighter, slightly lifting me off of the floor. "No, you definitely should have."

I laughed as he spun me around, dancing guests happily moving out of the way to make room for my puppy of a husband to shower me with affection.

"I love you so much Mrs.Papillo!" He shouted with a deep and joyful laugh following.

"Grayson!" I giggled as I clung to him, my eyes almost turning into hearts as I stared at my happy husband.

"Tell me you love me!" He shouted once more.

"I love you!" I followed. "I love you so much!"

Claps rang through the air as we continued to laugh.

My laughs calmed down as Grayson put me down on the ground, my stomach hurting from all of the happiness I'd felt.

"I love you so much I could die right now with no regrets." He murmured against my lips.

"Well don't." I smiled.

"Not without you."

I hummed and cupped his face in my hands. "Well neither of us are dying for a long while so just be happy enough not to die, ok?"

He chuckled and nodded, his lips gently pressing against mine.

"I love you Mrs. Papillo."

"I love you Mr. Papillo."

...

Honeymoons are not for the weak if you're husband is in love with you and I didn't think I was a part of the weak. But right now? I'm definitely the weak.

"Grayson!" I cried, my nails digging into the desk below me.

"Cry, baby. It's ok, let it out." He grunted against my ear as he continued to hold me down by my neck.

I felt like my chest was going to collapse as he continued to pound me from behind, the desk threatening to snap in half from his aggression.

"Fucking hell." I moaned, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as my head dropped down. "I'm so...in love."