Extra 2

**Smut warning**
Serena
Along with getting happily engaged, I've become worse than Grayson.

Every time I see him I just want...more.

I leaned against the wall as I watched him switch out the lightbulbs for the hanging lights.

"Why're you watching me, Flower?" He glanced over at me with a smirk as he continued to twist the lightbulb in.

"You're sexy," I said abruptly, his hands stopping as he stood there frozen.

"What?"

I smiled as I walked toward him. "Don't act like I've never told you that before." My hands snaked around his waist as I tilted my head up almost innocently at him.

I smiled as he stared down at me with a look of confusion and slight arousal.

"Grayson," I murmured, "you know I love you right?" My hands slid down his body as I slowly knelt in front of him.

"Uh huh..." he hummed cluelessly, absorbed in the sight below him.

"And I love every bit of you...and I mean every bit." I slowly unzipped his zipper, a sinister smile resting on my lips as I watched his face turn a plush pink, his eyes almost twinkling.

"...W-What are you doing...flower?" He gulped slowly as if his mouth was dry.

"Nothin'."

I pulled down his boxers, flinching back slightly as his member flung out at me, almost fully erect.

"S-Serena." He stuttered. "What-"

"You don't have to talk," I gently held it in my hand, my lips inching closer to the shaft and my eyes never leaving his. "Unless you're going to tell me how good it feels."

My tongue glided up the side until reaching the tip where a placed a gentle kiss, glancing up at the man above me. His reaction driving my urges.

I balanced on my tip-toes as I held his length with both of my hands, twisting in opposite directions as I drove it into my mouth.

The slippery sounds my tongue made against his skin, the twitching from his dick against my tongue, and the subtle moaning coming from the man I love, made me want more than I could take.

My head bobbed up and down as I tried to take in as much of his length as I could, half of it down my throat. I spun my tongue around as I pulled it out, trying to take a breath of air.

"Serena..." he gasped lightly, his thumb caressing my slightly wet cheek. "You're so beautiful."

I smiled up at him before I drug my tongue along the side, reaching the tip and swirling my tongue around until I felt him grip slightly on my hair and the hissing in his breath.

"Do you like that, Grayson?" I mumbled as I pushed it against my cheek and stared innocently into his dark eyes.

He nodded stiffly as if he was holding something back.

"Use your words, Grayson." I drug my face down his shaft until I reached his balls. I watched his head tilt back as my tongue guided them into my mouth, my hand continuing to jerk him off.

"So beautiful." He breathed as he held my hair tightly in his hand, his chest stalling as if he was struggling to breathe. "...more. I want more."

He pulled me up by my hair and in one swift motion, pulled me up onto his waist.

"Grayson-" his lips slammed onto mine, his lips moving sloppily and hungrily against mine.

He let me down onto the couch, never removing his lips from mine, as he pulled my pants from my body and then did the same with my panties. He forced my legs open as he released the suction from our lips.

He watched himself enter me, my body stiffening slightly at the sudden entrance.

"Fuck, don't-"

I gasped as he continued, my body knowing that he was more than halfway in now.

"Grayson." I moaned.

His eyes darted to mine as I stared down at where we connected. I watched as he started slow, his breathing controlled but hungry as if he was running on adrenaline. One hand held him up as the other kneaded at my waist.

"Good- feels so good." I moaned, my hands sliding up his arms and toward his back as I held on to him, pulling him closer.

He held me up as his hips bucked, his motions speeding up. A shock of electricity ran through my body each time he pumped into me, my breath shortening with every motion.

"I love you." He moaned against my ear, his warm breath fueling my desire. "I need more of you."

He let me go, my body slightly bouncing against the couch as he flipped me onto my side and lifted my leg over his shoulder. He realigned himself before slamming back into me, his mouth slightly hanging open as he watched.

I grasped for him, hoping to find some relief from the pent-up pleasure that was running through me, begging to be released.

"No. No-no.." I cried, my fingers gripping onto his shirt as he bent over, my knee now pressed against my shoulder.

I yelped as he sped up, the sound of our skin clapping together ringing through the house and the creaking of the couch sounding as if we were going to snap it in half.

"Something's coming...oh fuck." A gush of wetness released from me, I watched in embarrassment as the hem of his shirt was now soaked.

A light chuckle rang through my ears as I looked up to see an amused smile resting on Grayson's lips. "You just...continue to impress me, Flower."

My eyes widened as I released my unintentional motivation for this love-hungry man above me.

"Now do it again." He grunted as he sped up, my stomach tightening as my legs began to shake.

The tip hitting my spot as his dick twitched inside of me. My eyes rolled back as I felt myself release once again, another amused chuckle ringing out followed by deep growls.

"Gray- Grayson." I stuttered as my whole body shook.

"Fuck, you're so amazing flower." He gently pressed his lips into my neck as he moved slower, hot liquid flowing into me.

My body continued to shake as he pressed gentle kisses into my neck, tears streaming down my face.

"I love you so fucking much." He breathed against my skin.

"I...I love you more."

Thank you so much for reading Extra 2! I hope you enjoyed. So sorry it took so long to come out, I wasn't expecting to get 25 votes so quickly 😭. Thank you for reading and I hope to be able to get another extra out for you all at 25 votes!