42

Serena
I awkwardly and tiredly glanced up at Grayson as I watched him fix his clothing.

"I wish you'd let me do that for you." He glanced at me from the side as he adjusted his tie, slight anger in his eyes.

"Why would I?" I sighed as I pumped the liquid soap from its fancy white container onto my hands.

"Because you shouldn't have to clean yourself up."

I chuckled lightly as I watched the bubbles form between my hands. "I'm not a princess, Grayson. It's a normal and human thing to do it myself."

"Yea but I did it." He stuffed his hands into his pants pockets as he turned to face me.

"I let you watch me pee and clean your cum from my body, I think that should be enough, yea?" I smiled up at him as I dried my hands.

"Not really, I watch you do that every day."

I rolled my eyes as he grabbed my hand and began to guide me from the bathroom.

"Just let me do it next time, please."

"I'm not comfortable with you doing it for me, Grayson," I said softly, knowing that would subside his urge.

He sighed and squeezed my hand slightly. "Ok, Flower."

I sighed and wrapped my arm under his as we continued to step through the grass and down the hill towards the large rustic-style picnic at the bottom.

Willow was running around in her soft pink dress as she was being chased by one of the brothers, I couldn't tell which since they all look the same from the back and I can't tell the height from here.

"Where did you two run off to?" Lili, Grayson's mom smiled as she walked up to us, her hands pressed gently against her stomach.

"Grayson was just helping me with my hair, I couldn't find the Bobby pin I put in earlier." I smiled through my lie.

She giggled softly as she reached toward the bun on top of my head. "It looked better than when you left! Guess I should've taught him better." She giggled as I bent down slightly so she could do whatever needed to be done.

"Well thank you, Mrs. Lili."

She blew out a breath and waved me off.

"Just lili or mom. I'm too young for you to call me Mrs."

I squeezed Grayson's arm slightly as I smiled and nodded at her, my stomach slightly tightening at the mention of calling her mom.

Definitely could be because her son just bent me over in her bathroom though.

"Oh!" Lili smiled as she waved behind us, Grayson stiffening at her actions. "Took you long enough, you didn't even put your handkerchief in right."

Grayson and I turned to look up the hill as Lili walked toward her husband. The same stale and angered expression. The only thing that has changed from the dinner would be his suit.

"I put it in right, you're just picky."

"I'm not being picky I just think you deserve to look your very best."

He stared down at her as if he had no emotion toward her. His eyes were dull and cold almost as if you could feel a chill just from his stare. If Grayson didn't look so much like him, I probably wouldn't even connect that they were related.

"Come on."

I glanced up at Grayson as he lead me down the hill.

"Who taught you to have such manners?" His voice boomed down the hill, Grayson stopping immediately in his tracks. "You can't speak to your father?"

"...sorry, sir. Hello sir." Grayson resumed leading me down toward his siblings who were now all chasing each other, one even carrying Willow over their shoulder.

"Are you ok?" I murmured.

He glanced down at me, throwing on a partial and very unbelievable smile, the same cold look covering his eyes. "Of course."

I hummed and stopped walking, him jerking back slightly once he realized. "I don't like you lying to me, Grayson. Especially not about your feelings."

I watched as his eyes flickered with guilt and embarrassment, like a child who was caught lying, before the thick cold layer he earned from his father clouded back over them.

"I'm fine...Don't push it." His tone was harsh as he roughly let go of my hand, walking farther down the hill and toward the lakeside.

I crossed my arms over my torso as I watched my Grayson stand by the softly moving water. His hands stuffed in his pockets as his hair blew slightly in the wind. In all his beauty, there was no way I could be distracted by it if his whole was instantly ruined by his father's presence.

The only time Grayson has ever run away from me was before we knew how we felt about each other. Not even in the last two months of us being together.

I don't like this.

Please remember to vote and comment on the chapter!