31

Serena
I struggled to catch my breath as I continued to lean back, Grayson stepping away from me.

"Look at you.." he growled. "You look so beautiful when you cum, Flower." He sighed as he knelt, his elbows resting on his knees.

I swallowed hard, my legs still shaking slightly.

"Do you want more, Flower?" His voice was soft but his eyes were dark.

I hesitantly nodded, the tingling in my belly driving my thoughts.

He hummed as his eyes ran up and down my disheveled form. "Do it yourself."

I pulled myself farther up the counter.

"I want you-"

"No no no. I already did, Flower. It's your turn." He stood up and walked towards me, pushing his body between my unstable legs. He bent down to my ear, his scent tingling in my nostrils.

"Go on. Don't you want to get back to the party?"

I whimpered slightly as he brushed his knuckles down my arm and toward my hand. He pressed kisses on my cheek as he held my hand, guiding it down to my quivering slit.

"Do it, Serena."

My eyes feathered shut as he placed one last kiss on my ear.

My hand lingered over my body as my eyes followed him. He knelt in front of me, his eyes between my legs.

My breath slowed almost to a stop as I pressed down on my button, the sensitivity being too much for me to handle.

"I can't, Grayson." I moaned.

"Of course, you can, Flower. Just keep going." I glanced up at him before beginning again.

My body stiffened at the sensation. The tingling and faint pleasure that brought constant shaking to my lower half only made me wish it was him.

"Your fingers, Serena. Put them inside."

My fingers twitched as I entered myself, a squelch emitting from the contact. I pushed my fingers in and out as they bent and squished around, my chest getting heavier as I felt my eyes watering.

My shoes slowly slid off my feet as my toes curled and my legs continued to shake.

"Does it feel good, flower?"

I whimpered in response, my words caught in my chest.

"I asked you a question, Serena. Use your words."

I moaned as my head tilted back, the shaking spreading to my entire body.

"Ye-yes...yes...fuck, yes."

I struggled to catch my breath as I reached ecstasy.

"Good girl. You did well." He held my chin as he placed kisses around my face, his other hand messaging my quivering thigh. "Come on and get up."

I shook my head as I continued to whimper, the sensation continuing between my legs.

He hummed as he picked me up, my head dropping onto his chest.

"I can't carry you, Serena. That's suspicious, you have to walk ok?"

I shook my head as he let me down.

"I can't," I murmured, gripping onto Grayson for dear life. "You're so evil. Those sad eyes tricked me."

He chuckled as he kissed my crown.

"Not evil, just madly in love with you."

I held onto his shoulder as he bent down and placed my heels back onto my shaking legs. He combed his fingers gently through my hair and we left that dangerous bathroom.

I held onto his side as he walked confidently down the hallway.

"Don't act cocky just because you did evil things to me."

He hummed and sighed.

"I can be as 'cocky' as I want until you can walk straight."

I rolled my eyes and adjusted my grip on his suit.

When we reached the 'ballroom' I couldn't stop thinking about if somebody knows what we did. How they would know? I don't know but I feel like someone does.

"Let me sit down."

Grayson hummed as his grip tightened around my waist.

"Definitely not."

I groaned as I tried to stabilize my legs.

"Where'd you two go?" A cheerful and familiar voice asked from behind.

"None of your business," Grayson replied, annoyance clear on his face.

"Don't act like you were being inconspicuous, you're 7 feet tall, Grayson. Who wouldn't notice you? And you're not exactly short either, little flower."

My face heated up at the nickname.

Willow bursts into laughter as I tried to hide my face in Grayson's jacket.

"What're you laughing for?"

"I'm laughing, dear brother," she stepped in front of Grayson, her red cheeks almost like apples now. "Because you think you're slick: sneaking off and doing God knows what. The poor girl is very obviously not walking straight." She struggled as she tried not to burst into fits of laughter again.

"She's fine, Willow. It's none of your business and even if it was, I didn't do anything."

Fudging liar.

Willow put her hands on my shoulder and looked down at me, her brown hair falling over her shoulders. "Just scream next time, I'll help you."

"Fuck off, Willow." I looked up at Grayson, clear disgust and annoyance on his face. He looked genuinely angry.

"Geez- calm down, Gray. It's just a joke-"

"It's not a fucking joke, Willow. Don't ever say something stupid like that again."

I stared up at Grayson, my mouth open as if I was going to say something to him.

"Grayson, it's ok," I murmured, my hand brushing down his lower back.

Willow stayed silent, confusion and slight anger present on her features.

"Well, Serena, I'm sorry if I offended you. I won't make any more jokes like that."

I gave her a small smile and shook my head. "It's fine, you're fine. You don't have to apologize..."

She nodded and sighed.

"Well...I hope you're hungry because the banquet is starting soon!" She awkwardly giggled in an attempt to turn the mood around.

"Yea, we are. Thank you, Willow."

She nodded and walked off, Grayson's grip on me slightly relaxing.

I glanced up at the tall man who was still staring off in the direction his sister went. "Are you ok?"

He nodded, his grip returning.

"I'm sorry that she said that...I would never do something you don't want me to do Serena."

I chuckled slightly as I reached up, placing my hand on his scraped-up cheek. "Of course, I know that Grayson, you don't have to worry about that ok? It was a long time ago."

He shook his head.

"A long time ago doesn't mean it's ok or that you're not affected by it."

I don't know what to tell him but maybe I shouldn't have told him anything at all...not if it was going to hurt him like this.

Please remember to vote and comment on the chapter!