Remember me? |k.h|

TW: smut, mommy kink and handcuffs
WC: 3912
Katharine Hepburn x Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Good morning" you say to y/b/f as you walk into the kitchen. "Hey!" They say handing you a cup of coffee, you nod graciously thinking they're a god send because you went to quite the party last night.

You glance over at the purse in the case on your wall, vividly remembering that day and wishing you could turn back time. Your best friend snaps you out of it saying "you're going grocery shopping today, right?" You sigh reluctantly but reply saying "yeah."

"Great cause we have no food, I made a list" you take the list from their hands along with 50 dollars. You head up stairs to take a shower and get ready. After a long while you walk out of the steamy bathroom to pick an outfit.

You felt like getting cute today so you put on a black crop top paired with some ripped jeans and combat boots. You stroll down stairs grabbing your keys and purse while waving bye. You get in the car and put your music on blast basically hurtling towards the store to get this over with.

You grab a basket and start putting the various items you need inside. You look down at your phone to see an addition to the list and grumble indistinctly. Just as you look up you bump into someone and everything they have in their hands fall to the floor.

You begin picking everything up apologizing over and over. "Fuck" you say quietly to yourself, they chuckle "It's quite alright". You are instantly paralyzed with fear and excitement, you didn't even need to look up to know who it was.

"Umm" is all you can manage to utter as her hand came up to your face to brush a few stray hairs behind your ear. You practically melted at her touch, if you didn't think it was noticeable her smirk said it all.

"Ok just so I know I'm not crazy... you are THE Katharine Hepburn, right" You say questionably, "Well I prefer just Kate but sure. And your name?" she remarks looking you up and down slowly. "Y/n. Holy shit! I don't believe it" you say beginning to tell her how much you loved her work.

Leaving out how in love with her you were but not forgetting to mention her unmatchable beauty. "Aww thank you, you're giving me a run for my money though. I have to say... you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on..." she says in a deeper tone than before.

You look down at your feet not being able to meet her gaze. She lifts your chin with her middle and index finger "awww are you getting shy, dear?" You say nothing, knowing that whatever words leave your mouth will be stutters.

"Meet me at my house at 7 for dinner? I'll send you the address" she says sounding more like a demand than a request. She hands me her phone to put my number in and walks away. After checking out I drive home in silence trying to comprehend what just happened.

I get home to find that my best friend isn't there and I don't even bother texting them because I don't even know how to explain it. Instead I call my sister and tell her what had happened. It was silent for a moment until she said "well shit" and I replied with "yeah I don't even know what to do."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? You're gonna get dressed up and you're gonna go to dinner! You know what, FaceTime me while you're getting ready" she said and shortly after we hung up. I sunk into the couch while looking at the purse on my wall for god knows how long until I got a text message.

Unknown number: This is Kate. Send me your address and I'll just pick you up 😉

You could feel your breath start to quicken at the thought of riding in the car with her. You sent your address and went to take a bath attempting to calm your nerves. You must've fell asleep because when you looked at the time it was 5pm.