1.2 Tony Stark

It was dinner time in Stark Tower. Everyone knew exactly when, because of the tantrum you would throw, when you got hungry.

Tony put you in your high-chair between his and Peppers seat, and you patiently waited for your food, thanks to the TV sitting at the other side of the room.

As your parents were enjoying their dinner, you couldn't tear your eyes from the TV. Why? Because you saw a news report on Iron Man. Your eyes went wide and you had a big smile plastered on your face.

"Daddy!" you shouted, excitedly pointing at the screen with your little fingers.

Your Dad's head shot up, clearly surprised. "That's right, pumpkin, it's daddy!" He exclaimed, picking you up and twirling you around in his arms, pride evident on his face.

"Come on, we have to tell uncle Bruce!" He says, placing you on his hip, about to walk out.

"Tony!" Pepper warned, "she's hungry, let her eat first!"

"She said her first word, Pep. I have to tell Bruce and maybe i meet Capsicle on the way and can brag a bit..." Your dad tried to win the upper hand.

"Y/N has no clue what's going on Tony, you'll make her nervous if you keep behaving like this. Now, sit down!"

And it's true, you were still sitting in your dad's arms, continuing to watch the news about Iron Man, while playing with the collar of Tony's shirt.

"But-"

"No, Tony!"