3.10 Peter Parker

"Star Wars, Peter? Again?" You sighed as you slumped down on the couch next to your brother. "This is what? The third time this week?"

"It's a trilogy, Y/N," Peter whined. "Obviously there are three movies."

"And how am I supposed to know that?" You grumbled, crossing your arms over your chest. "Aren't you getting bored of them?"

"It's Star Wars! There are- there're so many- new things you discover every time you watch it." He argumented. "Now, get comfortable, eat your popcorn and shut up." Peter teased.

You huffed. Even you watched the Star Wars movies enough times (never freely) to quote them now and Peter is so far down that sometimes he mutters whole scripts in his sleep.

Long story short: you thought it wouldn't hurt to watch another movie from time to time.

But tonight you were stuck with Star Wars again.

"Fine." You groaned, reaching out for the popcorn. "But I'll choose next time."

An hour had passed.

Peter was so engrossed in the movie that he didn't notice you falling asleep halfway through. Only now, then your body slide to the side and crashed into his, did he realise it.

He carefully pushed you into a more comfortable position, laying your head on his shoulder and wrapping a protective arm around you.

He placed a light kiss on your head, muttering a quiet 'sleep well, little sister' and continued to watch the movie.