1.5 Thor Odinson

You were being watched by your father's brother, uncle Loki.

Spending time with him was your favourite part of the day because he'd always read to you and let you play with his magic.

Today though, Loki tried to play a midguardian game with you.

He talked to various Avengers, asking what game was best to play with a one year old and the Avengers did their best to help him out.

Natasha recommended, what she called the 'booping game', which is supposed to be very fun. Although Loki couldn't imagine how such a game could bring you joy, or anyone for that matter, he already dismissed Clints offer of taking you up into the vents with him and was left with no alternative.

So, trying out this new game, Loki placed you on his lap, one hand steading you, so that you couldn't fall down (like you did the last time) and poked your nose, all while saying 'boop'.

To his dismay, you started to giggle and smile, great, now he has to keep going.

You had a lot of fun playing this game with your uncle, maybe a bit too much fun even. Because when Loki placed you in your father's arms this evening, you hit him square on the nose and yelled "Boop!".

While Loki snickered at your actions and had a satisfied smile on his face, Thor couldn't stop praising you, successfully ignoring his hurting nose.