2.5 Thor Odinson

Your father and your uncle were bickering in the throne room, again. You said close by and watched them intently, feeling very entertained by their behaviour.

It was all fun and games, until your uncle stormed out of the room, clearly annoyed and angered by your father.

Thor sighed and set off after his brother, leaving you all alone in the huge hall.

You waited for them to come back, but they didn't. So, you pushed yourself on your feet and set off to find your father.

It took you ages to reach the room at the end of the corridor, where you hoped to find Thor. You entered the room and saw him pacing back and forth, swaying his hammer in his hands and muttering words a baby should not hear, ever.

You 'walked' up to your father and hit his leg, angry that he left you alone.

Thor jumped, clearly he didn't expected you to sneak up on him.

"Little one, how did you end up here? Did you walked all the way from...shit!" He cursed. Yeah, shit indeed. "I am incredibly sorry, it was very irresponsible of me to leave you there." He apologised and patted your head.

You stared up at your father, you weren't done with him yet.

He sighed. "You want me to apologise, don't you?"