5.5 Thor Odinson

"Okay, you two. Say cheese!" Your father's voice boomed.

"Father, I don't think this is necessary-"

"Shush, Little one. I'm almost done."

"But-" You tried to interfere, but Thor wasn't listening anymore. Instead, he picked up the camera that was hanging around his neck and snapped a couple of pictures.

"Little one?" He asked as he looked back up and took in the sight of you and Loki in front of him.

You sighed. "Yes, Father?"

"Move a bit to the right, yeah? Loki's face isn't visible."

"Of course, father." You obeyed.

You moved your body to the right, shifted your feet to find your balance again, and forced a smile on your face, grinning back at the camera.

Meanwhile, your uncle was laying at your feet, his arms and legs unmoving as Mjolnir rested on his chest, your hand gripping hard at its handle.

"Brother-"

"Be quiet, Loki. You're ruining the picture!"

"It's just- is this necessary?" Loki spoke again, clearly annoyed with his brother. "Look, I think this is great and all but-"

"Uncle Loki, please! The longer we protest, the longer we'll have to do this." You whisper-shouted. "Let's just get it over with."

"Okay, one last time: Cheese!" Thor cheered again.

You and Loki obeyed and grinned up at the camera. Afterwards, you helped your uncle back on his feet and dusted yourself off.

"Finally..." Loki sighed and glanced at you. "We should never have told him."

"Agreed. If I had known that he'll get so excited about it..."

"Well, only a handful of people can lift his stupid hammer, of course, he'll be happy that you're one of them."

You glanced at your father.

Thor was still focused on the camera, probably switching through the hundreds of pictures he took, and saw him smiling widely.

"Maybe." You grinned. "But still, I should never have shown him how a camera works."

"I agree." Loki said and crossed his arms as you both kept watching Thor.

"Although..." You smirked. "I bet they look hilarious! I can't wait to see Tony's face when he sees them!"

"Look at this one!" Thornboomed and walked over to you."It's perfect! I'll get it framed and we'll put it in the room of living!"

"No!" Loki yelled. But it was too late, Thor was already walking off.