4.7 Loki Laufeyson

Loki wasn't surprised when he received a call from your principal. It wasn't that you were a bad kid, he just knew you would get in trouble one day, you're a Laufey after all.

But reflecting on all the mistakes he had made in his past, Loki hoped you'd learn from your mistakes faster than he did.

He and Thor entered the office together and Loki was a little lost for words when he saw that you had a satisfied smirk on your face, a split lip and bruised cheek also adorning your face.

Loki instantly knew what had happened and chuckled lightly, until Thor elbowed his side.

"What happened?" Thor demanded.

Your principal frowned. "Isn't it obvious? She started a fight." He stated.

Loki leaned down close to your face. "Did you win?" He whispered excitedly.

"Of course I did." You smirked. "Who's kid do you think I am?"

"Loki!" Thor said sharply.

"Yeah, right." He cleared his throat. "Don't do that again, child!" Loki chastised but you could still see a small smirk that he was unable to hide.

"Anyway, your daughter is suspended for a week and will attend detention for the next following weeks." Your principal sighed before allowing you to leave.

As you three left the office Thor turned to look at you. "You are grounded, young lady."

"But it wasn't my fault that he was begging to be hit!" You protested.

"Whoa, stop!" Your father bellowed and motioned y'all to stop. "He?"

"Yeah. He wouldn't leave me alone, that creep even followed me to the girls bathroom once." You explained.

"That son of a-"

"Brother!" Thor warned.

"No more fighting." Loki corrected himself, but pulled you aside so Thor wouldn't hear him. "Unless they deserve it. If they do, show them what a Laufey can do."