2.2 Tony Stark

Your mom has been away on a business trip for a couple of days already and now it's just you and your Dad on your floor in Stark Tower.

Everytime Pepper was gone, you and your Dad would spend your days scooped up in the lab. While Tony would experiment on his suits, you would sit close by and play with toys, or watch a show on your Dad's phone.

Although your days past without any troubles, you always feared the nights.

Because at night, you'd hear weird noises, whimpering sounds. At first you thought it was a ghost, but you quickly figured that it was your Dad who made this sounds.

One night, when you heard your Dad again, you finally mustered all your strengths and went to investigate: you climbed over the bars of your crib and landed on your butt before you pushed yourself to stand up, using your crib for support.

You took a deep breath and set off for your parents room next door. As you've reached the door, Jarvis opened it for you and you wobbled inside.

"Dada?" You whispered into the darkness of the room as you heard sniffling.

"Y/N? Pumpkin, how did you come in here? Did you walk?" He asked, drying his tears to hide them from you.

"Ms. Stark came here to help you with your nightmare, sir." Jarvis answered on your behalf.

"Is that true, little one?" Tony picks you up.

You nod, leaning against your dad.

"Oh, pumpkin. It's okay, Daddy is okay." He whispered, rubbing your back. "Let's get back to bed, okay? And tomorrow we'll show everyone how great you can walk."