3.11 Vision

"Can you...explain?" Vision asked.

"Explain?" You asked, your eyes going wide at Visions request - never in your life did you have to explain anything to him. "Uh-," you were thinking. "Sure?"

This is it, the worst day of your life, and something you've been dreading for... months.

A couple of months ago, you lost a bet to Tony, and if you lose, you had to tell Vision about Fifty Shades Of Grey. And... you did lose. But Tony, being an asshole, kept you waiting until he thought the moment was right; which apparently was today.

So, here you were: explaining Fifty Shades Of Grey to your Dad.

You slumped down on the couch and motioned for Vision to do the same. As he sat down, Vision was watching you expectantly. "So?" He pressed.

You sighed, your cheeks turning bright red. "Basically...," you stuttered. "Basically, it's about, uh-, how about, you just watch it? And afterwards, if you still have questions, Wanda will answer them? And we'll never talk about it again. Ever." You suggested, hoping to flee the situation.

Vision looked questionably at you but still accepted your suggestion. "Fine, why not." He shrugged.

"Great," you breathed and turned on the movie for him. "I'll just uh- leave you alone..." You mumbled about to leave the room as Vision grabbed your sleeve and pulled you back down on the couch.

"Come on!" He exclaimed. "Watch it with me, please?" He asked, and to no one's surprise, you couldn't say no to the robot who had raised you.

You grimaced but still sat down. You pulled your legs under yourself and were already dreading the two hours that lay ahead of you. "Fine..." You mumbled.

You took the remote and pressed play. As the intro played, Vision got comfortable on the couch while you thought of the most cruel and painful way to make Tony pay.

Two hours and lots of ews and icks later, the credits rolled, and you and Vision sat together in an uncomfortable silence.

After a moment, you cleared your throat and stood up, ready to throw yourself off a cliff. "I'll- uh-, I'll just -" You stuttered, motioning to the door awkwardly.

"Y/N." Vision said stiffly, and you stopped in your tracks. "What did just happen?"

You turned around to him, expecting him to be mad, freaked out, or at least confused, but to your surprise, Vision was still staring at the screen. "Uh-, Dad?" You asked, as Vision stayed quiet. "Oh, no!" You whined. "Not again..."

You turned off the TV and left the living room, heading for Tony's and Bruce's lab. You stood in the doorway, your arms crossed. "Tony." You huffed. "Dad needs a reset. But please, don't delete as much as last time."