1.11 Vision

"Come on, kid. Haven't you been crying enough?" Vision wondered as he picked you up after you started crying for the 5th time this morning.

He sighed as you kept the tears coming. "Okay, uh-, do you want toys?" He asked hopefully, holding up your plush bear close to your face, but to his dismay, you only wailed harder.

"I think she's hungry." Tony chipped in after he watched Vision struggle with you from the other side of the kitchen.

"No, she can't be! I just fed her!" Vision exclaimed. You have been with him for only a couple of weeks, and he loved taking care of you, he really did, but it was hard for him to figure out what you needed and when you needed it.

So, he usually asked the other Avengers for help, especially Natasha and Wanda. They were women, and his system told him to trust their advice most.

"What else could she need?" Vision asked, hoping Tony, the only help available right now could help.

Tony put up his hands in surrender and shrugged. "I don't think i'm a father, so i don't know." He picked up his coffee cup and left the kitchen, but not without leaving a stupid comment. "Try to put her in rice, maybe."

Vision glared after Tony, but his attention went back to you immediately because, to no one's surprise, you were still crying.

"Alright, alright, what about TV, huh? Kids love TV! Yes, that's what we'll be doing!" He explained, freaking out more and more with the minute.

But just as he was about to make you comfortable on the sofa, he noticed a terrible smell hanging in the air. "Oh no," he sighed, "That's what's been bothering you, huh?"

Vision then took you to your nursery and prepared everything; diapers, baby powder, and oil and wipes.

But, bless Vision, all of his preparation took way too long for you. You needed fresh diapers, now! Kicking and trashing on the nursery table didn't catch his attention, and you've been crying for so long already, he seemed to have tuned that out.

"Now!" You screamed, crying again.

Vision almost dropped the baby oil as he heard you screaming, not quite believing what he had just witnessed. "Friday?" He asked the AI, "Did you hear this?"

"Of course, sir. I'm sending the recording to the group chat right now." She replied.

"Thanks." Vision replied, still processing it (literally). But he snapped out of it quickly because you started screaming again, still in your dirty diapers, and clearly angry now.