eleven

"OLIVIA!"

lennon squealed as she seen her best friend, from across max's back yard. olivia ran over to her, and lennon lifted her up and swung her around.

"dude, i missed you so much." olivia said, pulling back but still holding her shoulders. "you look stunning, bitch."

"so do you! where's the dress from?" she asked, looking her friend up and down.

"oh polly, only thirty, like what a steal!" olivia laughed, running her hand down the front of her pink dress.

"oi! max dawson, get over here lad!" lennon called out, spotting max's mop of curly hair. he was holding zara's hand, and lead them over.

"zara babe, you look stunning." lennon said, kissing her cheek.

"thanks girl, thanks for coming!" she exclaimed, welcoming olivia too.

"you scrub up well kurt, where's the fella?" max winked, looking around for the actor.

"he's right over there, with calum." lennon pointed to the two men in the corner. "oh no, i've gotta go, calums shit talking."

"babe, we've got to run." olivia yelped, grabbing lennon's hand. the two girls sprinted across the yard, in heels, just to stop calum from shit talking.

"cal, you better shut your mouth!" lennon called out, the two stopped when they reached them, both crouching down and catching their breath. "i'm so unfit."

"i got that on video, by the way." calum smiled, turning his phone around.

"little dick, what're you saying to austin?" olivia said sweetly, resting her hand on her hip.

"we were just talking about how amazing you girls are!" calum said in a high pitched voice.

"nah, we were talking about zac and his questionable outfits." austin deadpanned.

"oh, great. we ran for nothing," lennon rolled her eyes, "high five, girlie."

"i'm about to collapse." olivia breathed out, still recovering from her marathon.

"amen to that sister." lennon agreed.

"i need a drink." they said in sync, immediately moving to the outdoor bar.

"there's my favourite fashion icon," lennon gasped, patting zac on the back, "how're ya?"

"go away you irish bitch, i know you're joking." zac scoffed sarcastically, "joking, you know i love you."

"mhm, can't say the same," she shrugged, leaning against the bar, "joking."

"here look," olivia looked around before reaching over the bar and pulling out a huge bottle of wine. "jackpot."

"my typa gal," lennon nodded, taking the bottle from the blonde and shoving it up her top, "i love you."

"i love me." olivia agreed, standing beside lennon to hide the bottle.

"to the porch swing."

"porch swing."

olivia rested her head on lennon's lap as the younger girl played with her hair. they were watching the stars, not saying a word.

"i have a secret." lennon announced abruptly, breaking the silence between them.

"shoot." olivia said.

"me and austin are together."

"bitch, i know. we all know. everybody knows."