fifty one

SHE was going insane. the babies had been home two days and it was so hard. however, austin was a big help but they never spoke other than anything to do with the babies. he knew where he stood.

they were practically walking on egg shells around each other, worried that if they say anything the other would snap.

"leon baby, you're gonna have to go sleep.." lennon muttered as she placed the tired baby in his crib. auden was already in his, from when austin put him down.

leon immediately started to cry when he didn't feel his mother's warm hands around him. austin noticed how hard lennon was finding this and walked over to the two.

"i'll take him." he muttered, taking the baby out of the crib and cradling him in his arms.

"you're too good at this." she shook her head, moving over to auden's crib. she kissed his head softly before leaving the room.

"do you think we should announce it?" austin asked suddenly as he entered the kitchen.

"they're going to find out anyway, so i'd say we should." she shrugged.

"okay. i'll do it later." he nodded, scratching the back of his neck. "and you're sure you'll be fine tonight?"

"yes austin." she chuckled, handing him his coat.

"oh okay. i'll be back in two days." he told her, taking the jacket.

part of her wishes she could just let him stay, but she knew it was better for him to leave because he wasn't good for her.

"see you later austin." she forced a smile, waving at the blonde.

"bye lennon."

austinbutler and lennonblue

liked by oliviadejonge and 25,587,586 others

our biggest accomplishment 🤍
three days ago our two little loves entered this world together, both beautiful and healthy. it's been a beautiful nine months hiding this wonderful news but we think you deserve to know.

we'd like to ask for privacy and peace during this beautiful time. the circumstances of our relationship aren't ideal, but we're both enjoying time with our two baby boys. 👼🤍✨

lots of hugs and kisses,

lennon, austin

leon aston butler and auden blue butler xx

comments are disabled on this post.