forty three

THEY WERE BACK in austin's house in los angeles, after catching a flight from paris a day prior. the two were cuddled up on his bed as they lay in silence.

he could sense that there were things drifting around in her head, things that were eating away at her. he grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of him, so she was straddling him.

"what's on your pretty mind?" he asked her, tucking her hair behind both ears and tracing his fingers along her jaw.

"just silly things. nothing to worry about." she lied, but he could see right through her.

"you're lucky you're not an actor," he grinned, making her furrow her brows, "because you're shit at lying."

"uhm no i'm not?" she scoffed, "okay well.. maybe just a little."

"back to the point, what's wrong?"

"i just.. i feel like we're not ready for all this stuff, we're always busy and all this shit with the media is just fucking creepy. i don't want to bring two kids into a world where they have no privacy whats so ever."

"lennon- lennon." he said sternly, moving her face with his hands so she was looking at him. "i know all this seems scary, but i can assure you that i will do whatever it takes to protect my family and if that means potentially taking a break from acting then so be it."

"really?" she asked, feeling the tears prick her eyes. he nodded, leaning his head forward to kiss her. "i love you."

"love you more." he smiled.

"you've gone soft." she smirked, running her hands through his thick hair as she still lay on his chest.

"it's would be hard not to when i've you." he sighed, taking her beautiful features in.

"you're so sappy," she chuckled, watching as his face scrunched up, "i like it."

"uh-huh.. sure." he rolled his eyes.

"oh my god, what ever happened to the trip you bought us for christmas last year?" she asked, remembering the gift.

"i still have it booked. you know who wanted me to take her but i always declined, i don't know why, but it was like i knew we'd find each other again or something."

"i always thought the same and you were always on my mind, that little bit of hope."

"and you say i'm the sappy one.." he scoffed, laughing when she let out a gasp.

"you're mean."

"but you love me."

"i do."

"what happened to our well deserved 'two month break' huh? it's been two weeks!" lennon exclaimed down the phone as max told her that their management had booked a show.

"look, it's not my fault so don't scream at me. i tried to talk to them, and they obviously didn't listen." he sighed.

"it's fine. as long as it's just this once, because i'm really not able to sit back in a studio at the minute." she said.

"yeah, okay. i'll tell them we'll be there, it's booked for the seventh of july." he said.

"that's okay. tell them that i refuse to tour until at least next year." she said sternly.

"i will." he said.

"thanks max, love you." they said goodbye and ended the call. lennon groaned and sat back onto the couch, thinking about the show.

"love you, slut."

she laughed before putting her phone down, holding her head in her hands.

it had never occurred to her until that moment exactly how hard it was going to be. management wouldn't care if she had a doctors appointment or maybe even if she just felt sick. she knew she'd be told to get her ass of the stage and play her guitar.

they weren't going to give her time to sort things out, and she knew that.

it was fine for the minute, because she was only twelve weeks and didn't have a bump so she could hide it. but as the due date would approach it would get harder and harder.

and all she wanted for her babies was peace and privacy, was that really too much to ask? probably yes. austin was an up and coming actor, already having millions of fans worldwide and of course, she had her own career.

maybe she wasn't ready. 

was that selfish to say?

this is so boring help but anyways actually shoot me i had an irish exam today and didn't understand any of it 😍🙏 plus my teachers a little slag and hasn't taught me anything !!

an bhfuil cead agam dul go dtí an leithris x
(i've forgot so many fadas but let's pretend i haven't )

stay safe xx