Seven

"Amazing!!" I hear a group say "Is this USJ or something?" I guess the Hero Students are here.

"Floods, wreaks, landslides, fires, etc etc. This is a practical training area I created." Thirteen says "To simulate all kinds of accidents and disasters and its name is Unforeseen Simulation Joint." So it really is the USJ. A couple of the students start fangirling/boying over the hero.

I'm standing off to the side, just watching really, only to notice someone staring at me. It's the Todoroki I ran into, I don't notice his brother anywhere.

"We got a student from the General Studies to help as needed." the other teacher, I assume to be their homeroom, says as I walk over "Just call me Azi." I bow slightly.

"Heh, didn't get into the hero course because you're weak." one of them says, a blonde with red eyes, looks kinda familiar. "For your information I am in General Studies because I choose to be." I state to him mainly "I have too many things on my plate that being in the top class would be too much stress." Don't see why he is making a big deal about it.

"Anyways, before we begin," Thirteen says, I go stand closer to the students, "I got a thing, or two, or three." she goes on. Honey we get it "I'm certain you're all quite aware, but my quirk is called 'Black Hole'." Thirteen continues "No matter what material may get sucked into its vortex, I'm afraid it will be turn to dust."

"Now that's a quirk perfect for removing wreckage and saving people injured by disasters." a guy with green hair says, the brunette nodding her head next to him. "Yes," Thirteen says "It is, however, a power that could easily be used to kill people. And in that way, it's no different from the quirks of everyone here.

"Naturally, in a society of superhumans, quirks are strictly regulated and the requirements for their lawful use enforced. We can tell at a glance that is the make-up of this world.

"That being said, please don't forget that each of you possesses a quirk that can go awry, one wrong step is all it takes to be able to kill others accidentally."

I look down, I definitely know this and not just from the VAS; "During Mr. Aizawa's physical strength test, you learned of your respective power's true potential." Thirteen goes on "And during All Might's trial of battle, you saw the danger of your quirks against others. This lesson will serve as a fresh start. Let's get to learning how to wield your quirks for the sake of human life." the teacher then gives a bow "That is all! You have my gratitude for listening so intently and patiently."

"Alright, first thing first-" Aizawa starts only to stop, myself noticing something grow gradually, hovering over the fountain. Is that part of the exercise?

"HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MOVE!!" Aizawa yells, Oh fuck! "Thirteen!! Protect the students!"

"What is that?! Is this like that training pattern at the entrance exam?" one guy asks.

"You fucking wish!" I answer, and I don't have any weapons on me "These are real villains!"

"What?! No way!" someone else exclaims. Is the VAS in this? I doubt it but if they are-

"Sensei? Are you going to fight them alone?!" the green-haired guy asks "Even if you suppress all of their quirks, there's so many of them!! The Battle Style of Eraserhead is to capture villains after erasing their quirks. Meaning the main battle starts now..." this kid knows to strategize quirks huh.

"Do any of you guys have anything I can use as a weapon?" I ask "It doesn't matter what it is, I'm proficient in majority."

"Why would you need a weapon?"

"Because I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to play dirty!"

"Here!" a girl says as the handle of a sword comes out of her forearm "It's a bit basic but it should be useful." It's a western short sword.

"Incredible!" the green-haired kid says "I forgot one-on-group battle is Sensei's specialty!"

"This is no time for analysis!" the guy in armor says "We've got to evacuate!"

"I'm afraid I can't allow that." the purple thing says appearing in front of our exit "Greetings, we are the League of Villains; I do apologize for the intrusion, but we took it upon ourselves to enter UA Academy. After all it would be fitting for the Symbol of Peace to take his final breath here. He was suppose to be here, perhaps a change in plans. Ah well, setting that aside, my role remains."

An explosion goes of as blondie and a different redhead attacks "Bet ya didn't think we'd able to do you in before you got the chance." the redhead says. Idiots, "That was quite prelious." the void says, seemingly unharmed "To be expected. Though you may be mere students, you are also the hero world's golden eggs."

"It's no use! Just run!!" Thirteen yells "Run you two!"

"You will be scattered! And tortured!" ooo sounds fun! "And slained." then I am warped away.