Sixty

— — Day of The Festival — —

"I look fucking stupid." I state, looking at myself in the mirror. The poofy yellow skirt, not my taste.

"You look great, 'Zula." Kami says, he's in an orange shirt and black pants.

"Pretty bold coming from you." Hitoshi states in a similar outfit to me. At least he doesn't have a skirt. Like sure I got leggings, but still.

– – After the performance – –

"Shoto!" I got over to my twin, "Can we switch clothes please?"

"Why?" he asks.

"Because I'm tired of this." I gesture to the outfit.

" 'Zu, I love you. But I'm not switching outfits with you." he pats my head.

"Traitor." I pout before going over to beg Toya. He said he wouldn't be caught dead in the outfit. Asshole.

"Don't worry, kitten, we can look stupid together." 'Toshi wraps an arm around my waist and kisses my temple.

"Oi! Stop smooching and start helping!" Ashido calls out.

"We're coming, jeez." I eyeroll.

Shoto, Toya and I are on ice melting duty.

"Come on!" Kami drags us to the haunted house that 1-C set up. Good thing I'm not in C, I'd scare the shit out of everyone.

"Jesus fuck!" Kami clings to mine and Hitoshi's arms. Ashido clinging to my other arm.

"How aren't you terrified?!" she asks with a near death grip as we continue through.

"First off, brothers, especially Toya." I answer, "Plus it's all fake."

"But it looks so real!" KAmi squeezes 'Toshi's and mine arms.

"It's not that realistic." I remark, kissing the top of his head.

"Stop flexing Todoroki." Mineta says, shaking next to 'Toshi.

-

"Azula, you are fucking crazy." 'Toshi shakes his head, he jumped at the last jump scare.

"I heard their footsteps." I shrug.

"I'm convinced you Todorokis lack any emotions other than your mom." Ashido says, still holding my arm.

"You know who we got that from." I shrug, besides if anything, we're selective of who we show our emotion to.

The festival was fun, it was good to see little Eri smiling and having fun. But it was much better to get out of this fucking outfit.

I head downstairs to find some actual food.

– –

November starts coming to a close with December just around the corner along with the Hero Billboard Charts. Toya's bump becoming harder for him to hide even with trying to leave his school shirt untucked, Iida scolded him, and looser shirts. Plus the hormones are really taking a toll on his emotions, I don't know how many times I've had to console him when Keigo had to do overnight/early morning patrol. Any patrol that wasn't during school hours. Often leading to Shoto and I snuggling with him in his husband's absence.

Of course the sheer amount of emotions he goes through even in fifteen minutes brings quite a bit of concern from the class other than Tokoyami, Dark Shadow tries to help the best she can but the man is picky.