Forty-Nine

"Azula." Kami wraps his arms around me early in the morning "Why didn't you sleep with us last night?" It's only us two downstairs as I make my coffee.

"Because I don't want to get in trouble with Aizawa." I tell him, adding the creamer after an ungodly amount of espresso.

"But it wasn't the same." he pouts.

"I know." I didn't get any sleep, it was very tempting to go over to 'Toshi's dorm anyways.

"Morning kitten." Hitoshi kisses my cheek as he grabs the coffee pot.

"Morning 'Toshi. Oh, Toya and Shoto know about us being a throuple." I tell them "Keigo and Mom too now."

"Keigo?" Kami asks.

"Toya's spouse." Hitoshi answers.

"The guy that looks like Hawks?"

"You've seen him?" I ask, he's pretty good at sneaking around even with his wings.

"Yeah, a couple times of him sneaking out. Was sus of him, but none of the alarms went off."

"The guy that looks like Hawks." Hitoshi repeats "That's funny."

"Wait, was it actually Hawks?"

"Yeah, I'm married to Hawks." Toya walks in as I grab some pans to cook breakfast, Kami still clinging to me.

"Morning Toya." I greet him, it's back to regular classes today.

"Is that regular?" Toya asks me.

"Very much regular." Shinso answers, taking a drink of his mug. Toya tilts his head side to side before grabbing a mug and filling it halfway.

"Want some eggs?" I ask the group. I'll cook enough for Shoto too.

"Do we got any chicken leftovers?" Toya asks.

"Yup." I pull it out and passed it to him who pops it in the microwave. I bring out the carton of eggs "Kami, Imma need ya to let go so that I can cook." I tell my boyfriend, rubbing his head.

"No, we didn't cuddle last night." he mumbles into my shoulder.

"Suffer 'Zula." Toya says "You've done the same shit to me when you were a kid."

"I doubt you were cooking." I retort back, "Cremating your food, probably." Earning me a smack on the back of the head. "Scrambled eggs sound good?" I ask my boyfriends.

"Yes please!" Kami hums.

"Sure." 'Toshi replies, so I start beating up a few eggs before I start heading up the pan.

"Want some pork in that?" Hitoshi asks.

"Yeah, that sounds good to me." I answer, just can't add much salt.

Footsteps enter the common room,causing Kami to groan and let go of me, leaning against the counter next to 'Toshi.

"Morning!" It's Kirishima.

"Morning Kirishima." I greet him back. I finished making breakfast not long after, just enough for my brothers, boyfriends and me.

"Yo! Did ya hear?" Sero exclaims "Bakugo and Midoriya got into a fight last night."

"Who won?" I ask, I mean it was bound to happen with those two.

"Seriously Azula?" Hitoshi asks.

"What? I gotta know." I shrug.

"Todoroki-san, why aren't you in your uniform?" Iida chides me.

"Breakfast." I hold up a bite of my food before eating it, "I can change quickly too."