Fifty-One

No, nonono. Not Mags, not Big Sis Mags. "I'm truly sorry to have to tell you this over the phone, I much rather tell you in-person but given how you irritated Shigaraki, it wouldn't be smart."

"Don't be sorry, circumstances can't be controlled." I tell him "Thank you for calling me." I give my biceps a squeeze with my free arm. Not Mags-

"If you do get the chance to, we can meet up at HQ for a proper grievance."

"Yes, I'll get you a time and date once I get one."

"Of course my Lady, just let me know. Farewell for now Your Majesty."

"By Compress." He hangs up and I call Toya.

"We're in the same building, Sis-"

"Are you in your dorm?" I ask him, my voice quiet to keep me from crying for now.

"Yeah, what's up Azula?"

"I'll be there in a sec." I hang up before going to his dorm, knocking first.

" 'Zula, what's the matter?" His voice is laced with concern.

"Mags-" I don't make it out before hugging him and starting to cry.

"Let's go in, okay." He gently leads me inside, shutting the door behind me, just in time for him to get a call.

"What is it, Compress?" Good, I don't have to tell him.

"You're kidding, right? Because I swear to fucking God." Dabi warns as I hug my brother tighter, "The fucker, thanks for telling me. Have Twice make a copy of me to deal with Crusty, I won't be able to make it for a bit... Yeah, thanks Compress... Don't worry, we'll be fine...Bye." he hangs up and hugs me tight "Come on, let's cuddle on the bed, okay?" he says.

I nod, going over snuggling up to him, still in a hug as Toya puts a blanket over us.

"Why?" I mumble, "Why her?"

"I know, 'Zu, I know. Just shows how shitty this world is, kiddo."

"Who's going to make me eat breakfast when I try to leave with just coffee?" I half-joke.

"Lost our second mother after reconnecting with Mom." TOya sighs "Such wonderful fucking timing.

"I didn't even get to tell Mags I got my license."

"She knew you're attending UA?"

"Her and Compress, I forgot that my extra uniform in my office after the USJ. They both came to the Sports Festival."

"I knew I saw her when I was walking back over to the rest of the Class."

- - Next day at Lunch - -

"Are you okay Azula?" Kami asks.

"Yeah, you keep Zoning-out." 'Toshi adds.

It takes everything in me not to say that it's nothing or that I'm just thinking, after all I promised 'Toshi. "No, a friend of mine died. Just the other day." I tell them.

"Oh my God, are you okay babe?" Kami asks, taking my hand.

"Numb, I guess." After crying it out for the most part with Toya, talking about the good memories of her, I just grew numb. Going through the motions this morning. "I mean, the career she picked, it was bound to happen just-"

"It still hurts." 'Toshi finishes.

"Hey, if you need anything, let us know. Okay?" Kami tells me.

"I'll try to remember that."