Thirty-Two

In the weeks that followed, we got well more than a shit ton of reviews for our Midterms and I mean a shit ton. Making me very busy between assignments, studying and VAS stuff. Luckily, Compress and Magne have been trying to do their best to ease my workload, but the way that I have things organized doesn't make it easy on them, sorry you two.

"Shit, how the hell do you do this again?" Toya mumbles to himself, Shinso, my brothers and myself are at Toya's and Keigo's kitchen doing a big study session of the core classes that we all have in common.

"What is it?" I ask, looking over at his paper.

"Finding the fucking area of this abstract art bullshit." Toya gestures to the page, very helpful.

"Well, step one is to use your head." I state before grabbing his paper "Which question?"

"The one without an answer, genius." Toya eye rolls. I don't think I should mention that he did put his name on the paper yet.

"Well, dumbass," I angle the paper where he can look at it, using my pencil to point, "if you divide it into shapes you know you can find the area of the separate shapes then add the two areas together."

"I think it's a good thing you two aren't in the same class." Shinso remarks "I mean I'm damn sure most of class would be you two antagonizing each other."

"Nah, more of her energy would be towards Bakugo or scaring Mineta shitless." Shoto shrugs.

"Which one is Mineta?" I ask.

"The short guy that grew his balls in the wrong spot." Toya snorts "The class's pervert."

"Oh, wouldn't be that difficult to scare him."

"Without a doubt with your experience with Muraku."

"Muraku?" Shinso asks.

I give a sigh "Yamacho, I told ya I know him. His main goal in life is to get me to fall in love with him." I scoff.

"Wait, you know that fucktard?" Toya asks, pointing his pencil at Shinso.

"Yes, his friends with my foster brother Asahi. He's over quite a bit."

"You poor soul." Toya puts his hand over his chest as the front door opens.

"Babe! I'm home!" Keigo calls.

"In the kitchen!" Toya calls back.

Keigo walks in, probably not expecting the three of us "Oh hey Shoto, Azula, and you're the mind control kid, Shinso was it?"

"That's me, friend of Azula's."

"Cool, Takami Keigo."

"The brother-in-law I mentioned." I yawn, leaning back in my chair. Shinso gives a nod as Toya turns a little pink.

"So, you three staying for dinner?" Keigo asks.

"Sure." Shinso answers "I'll let my -er- parents know." before getting up probably to call them in a more private area.

"Anything you guys wantin', but if you say any form of noodles then it's a no."

"Damnit." Toya pouts.

"Butter Shoyu Chicken is always good." I shrug "I can cook if ya want."

"Might be smarter because I have never heard of that." Hawks laughs

"Sure thing." hope he has cast iron pans.

I put my books away before going into the kitchen "Toya says you prefer cast iron pans right? I think I got a couple."