Forty-Two

Just found this on my Pintrest and knew I had to use it. 

"That's some bad burns, Sis." Shoto remarks, helping me rewrap my arms before dinner, my hands to wrists looks the worst being mostly covered in blisters while just past them, almost to my elbow, on my left arm is just an angry red with my scars showing very clearly.

"Better than Toya's old ones." I shrug, earning a smack on the head from said brother "I'm not wrong." I tell him.

"Doesn't mean yours ain't bad, dumbass." Toya says "And why the hell didn't you tell me yesterday that your hands were blistering?"

"Because the blisters weren't getting in my way. I was taking care of them just fine. besides, i'm already behind everyone." I mumble the last sentence.

"With your quirk maybe." Shoto remarks "But otherwise you're better than most of us."

"Am not."

"Are too 'Zu and you fucking know it." Toya jabs a finger in my shoulder. There's no point in arguing, they're supposed to say shit like that.

"Hey, kero" Tsu pops her head in "the food is ready. Apparently Hawks dropped off some Cold Soba for you three as well."

"Thanks Tsu, we'll be right down." I tell her, Shoto cuts off the extra wrapping.

"And done." Shoto remarks before leaning over to give me a hug.

"Thanks Shoto." I smile, rubbing his head softly so not to fuck up his hair like Toya does.

"Let's get our food." Toya gets up with a stretch.

"Yeah, let me get a hoodie on." I state I had just put on some sweats when Shoto knocked, then Toya waltzed in with just a tap, not that I minded, I needed some company.

I grab one of my zip up hoodies, plain black, and put it on over my sports bra leaving the hoodie unzipped. Just gonna eat before coming back up here to do some papers. And if Mineta says shit or tries anything I can give him one of Toya's looks. I just don't need the class focusing on my arms.

"Hey Azula." Hitoshi waves from one of the couches with a bowl of something, not soba.

"Todoroki-san! Why on earth don't you have a shirt on?" Iida asks, chopping the air.

"Because I'm not going to be down here long, just gonna eat." I have to review all the hero laws that they already went over, or at least most of them, before the exam date. Slightly less tedious than villain papers.

I grab my take out box of soba before sitting down between Hitoshi and Kaminari. "Hey, how's the burns?" the latter asks me.

"You got burnt?" Hitoshi then asks, sounding concerned.

"They're not bad, just a little worse on my left. just forcing me to take a break." I sigh before taking a bite of my food. Yuki's cooking, the soba still doesn't taste like what it should, like it did before...

Later that night

"Another night without sleep." I sigh looking into the crook of my elbow, laying in my bed. I'm not sure if it's because of it being a new place, personal hatred, the apparent requirement to cuddle someone, or something else. Whatever it is, I haven't gotten more than four and a half hours of sleep every night, mostly less.

I know I won't get in trouble if I go to either of my brother's rooms and Hitoshi is probably awake, but I don't feel like bothering them, it's late after all. I've already finish reading through the laws, I can't practice my heat tolerance with the bandages, and I'm not going to even try to use my left. I don't want to deal with another stupid panic attack, I was almost late to training.

Ping I pick up my lit up phone, a text from Shinso "Hey, you up?"

Ping "I mean in a general sense, not in that way."

I chuckle before answering

'Toshi

A: Yeah, can't sleep more than four hours atm

T: Mood

T: How much trouble
you think we'll be in if I snuck to ur rm?

A: Babe, can u even sneak w/o using ur quirk

A: teasing the last bit.

T: fair

A:but I def can ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

T: Ya think?

A: pfft, no

A: ik

I get up from my bed, grabbing my uniform and charger in my bag. To be a super spy or casual, casual would be easier. After adding my wallet to my pocket, I leave my dorm locking the door behind me.

Closing my eyes to clear my thoughts and holding my breath before walking towards the stairwell.

Tap tap

"Huh?" Hitoshi looks around before I unmask my presence with a soft "Boo".

"Jesus Christ Azula!" he hisses "How the fuck did you do that?"

"Magic, now let me in before we get caught." I whisper.

"So how much trouble do you think we'll be in if we get caught?" Hitoshi asks, both of us snuggled on his bed, my head on his chest and one of his arms wrapped behind me.

"None if we do this right." I remark, one of my hands messing with his free one, "If needed Shoto can help." I shrug.

"Fair, but he won't tell anyone about us being a couple right?" 'Toshi asks "I mean, I don't care if people know, but not so soon after we got into the class. And we should probably tell you siblings first."

I chuckle softly "Don't worry, he won't tell anyone. Tease and torment me, over extraderate being betrayed for not telling him sooner and replacing him as my human body pillow, but not spill."

"Forced to suffer just for some sleep."

"More consensual than being knocked out. "

"Outside of a Red Bull coma of course."

"Then I'll finally get my fucking wings.

We both chuckle before he kisses the top of my head "Night kitten."

"Night Babe."