Sixteen

Shoto's match against Midoriya caused a shit ton of damage so my match was postponed until it's cleaned up. Though, it's a good thing I wasn't in the stands, I would've yelled at my Old Man too.

My match against the vine girl was more difficult without my quirk, but I won though not without some cuts. Looks like I get to fight my twin.

—Timeskip to Azula vs Shoto—

I walk onto the stage with a plan "Hey," I say "don't make me look bad."

There's a look of confusion from him as the match begins. I run at him, knowing very well he'll try to stop me with his ice. But I dodge it barely with some frost forming on me a bit. I'll be fine, I just got to-

"Sorry Sis." Shoto whispers as my right foot is frozen and more frost grows on me "But I got to prove to our old man that I can finish this without his flames." How did he know- was it how I acted? Toya? My name?

"And Azula is unable to move! Todoroki wins." Midnight announces. Soon I feel some heat melting the ice. "We need to talk, Azula." Shoto sighs before walking off as soon as the ice has melted.

I let out a sigh before walking in the opposite way, heading to my waiting room; but not before running into Endeavor.

"What the fuck do you want?" I already got half a dozen things going on in my head and I don't need him to add to it.

"What is a girl like you doing in General Studies?" he asks, arms crossed.

"Sorry?"

"You are skilled in fighting, clearly from years of training, so, why are you not in the Hero Course?"

I give my father the same look I give Toga when she brings bodies home "Because shit happened, now if you'll excuse me, Imma wait for my next match in peace."

I squeezed past him and down the hall back to the waiting room. "Nice job out there." Shinso says, a coffee in hand.

"Thanks." I sigh, sitting down "Didn't bring one for me?" I joke.

"You wish."

The match between Bakugo and Tokoyami, the bird head from A goes on with victory for the former. My turn again ended with a win barely, giving me third place overall.

"I swear if you don't get into the Hero Course after this, there is something wrong with this school." Shinso remarks as I take my seat again.

"Yeah." I shrug, I'm more concerned about what Shoto wants to talk about. It'll be fine, probably just wanting to catch up.

And the final match starts with a bang as Shoto makes an ice wall similar to his match against Sero only for Bakugo to blast his way out. Kinda expected, but I feel like there is something up with Shoto.

Yes, ice would be better, from what I understand about Bakugo's quirk, but not using some fire to keep his core temp stable.

"KICK HIS ASS!!" I yell, followed by "Come on, don't give up!!" from someone else, I think Midoriya from the sound of it.

For a minute, Shoto does use his fire, only for it to stop after a blast from Bakugo. Shoto got knocked out from the blast and Boom boom boi did not like that as he starts yelling at Shoto like a fucking dumbass. Luckily Midnight was able to use her quirk before calling the match as a win for Bakugo.