Twenty-Nine

Azula? Is it actually you?

"Well, now you know why I was in Fujiyoshida in just a sports bra and slacks." I shrug, ease the tension a bit I guess.

"Yeah, but Jesus Christ 'Zu. For five fucking years you've hid your identity. Hell, I should've figured it out so many times. I don't know if I should be impressed with you or disappointed in myself."

I give him another shrug "I mean, not like you expected it."

"I still should've known, I mean you copied my look for the most part." Toya brushes the bit of wig hair out of my face, revealing my scar.

"Leave it, it was an accident and I'm not holding you to it." I tell my brother noticing the look on his face.

"Still didn't expect it to scar."

"Because I put ice on it like an idiot."

"Looks a lot like Sho's."

"I know."

Toya brushes his thumb over the scar, just under my eye "Really did a number huh?"

I shrug, "I mean I could look like you."

"Hey," a light, playful thwack "don't bite the hand that fed ya."

"I'm certain Fuyumi is still at the estate." I give a bit of a smile before returning back to a neutral expression.

Toya lets out a huff "I got to know, did you actually kill that guy like Giran said?"

I slowly nod "The sword is in the corner, still has the blood on it."

"Why?"

"Girian kinda insisted and he had sexually harassed, at the minimum from what I know, other girls. He had made comments at me, but I guess I was the only one that held my ground so he told Girian. He did some investigating, turns out I was the lucky one."

Toya is quiet for a solid minute, maybe two but "The pig oughta be lucky that I didn't know till now."

"Hell if anyone here knew."

"Does anyone else know, outside of the VAS and Giran I mean."

I rub my chopsticks between my fingers "I let it slip to Shoto last night. Though he could've easily put the pieces together for the most part."

Toya's face contorts a little "What do you mean?"

"Why else did we walk over to the restaurant together? We were talking on the phone, and I guess he walked past the alley I was parked in. My face was pretty well covered in blood. When he was 'showing me' where the bathroom was trying to get me to tell him what was wrong and it slipped." I bite the inside of my cheek, don't start crying Azula; you can't look weak, even if it's Toya.

"But he doesn't know the details. That's good, ish." Toya sighs. nOt GoOd EnOuGh tHoUgH.

Fucking damnit.

I stay quiet, starting to lose my appetite a bit. Kinda surprising when it comes to Soba.

But it was made by Fuyumi-

And reminds me of Shoto-

"Get some rest." Toya tells me, getting up with his food "I'll let the others know to give you some space, unless you want them to ask you for all the details."

I shake my head, he kisses the top of my head "Love ya Sis." he whispers.

"Love you too Toya." before he leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.

I should've had him stay, at least until I fell asleep. But he just left, I don't want to bother him more than I have.

I close the containers of food, setting it on the nightstand with a thin layer of frost to keep it cold, before I go into the fetal position to cry myself to sleep.

Dressed in black aside from the silver cuff holding her hands behind her back. Hands that killed a man without hesitation. The villainest, on her knees before the hero responsible for her arrest.

"For someone that was supposed to be a leader, you're not much of a threat." Endeavor scoffed "The Quirkless Queen, also known as Xiao Long Ty Lee. But even that isn't your real name, is it?"

The Queen doesn't answer, but it doesn't matter as Endeavor orders one of his sidekicks to remove her wig. Something she couldn't stop without using her quirk that would also reveal her identity. "I should've known." the Flame Hero remarked "I should've known it was you. A pathetic disgrace, you don't even deserve to be called a Todoroki."

"Father- I didn't mean to-" Azula tried to speak up only to be silenced.

"You have no right to call me that." Endeavor stated "You're even pathetic for a villain. Breaking down after only killing one person. Toya did better as a villain than you."

The hero gave the order for the police to take her way, walking past her siblings. Fuyumi with a hand covering her mouth in shock, being consoled by Natsuo who glared at his little sister. Toya, hung his head down along with his husband. Worst of all, Shoto looked right at her with a stone hard look that matched that of their father as he clicked one last message for his twin "I thought that I knew you, turns out I was wrong."

Alrighty then, more pain and suffering. Heads up, next chapter will have a Trigger Warning. Please don't come for my head >.< I'll put another warning at the start of the chapter.
❤️‍🩹