Thirty-One

Monday

"Morning Shinso." I greet my classmate in my normal tone. I'm just glad that I can put last week behind me.

"Hey Azula, how was your weekend?"

"Eventful," I sigh, "had dinner with my siblings and brother-in-law before sleeping over at the estate."

"Really? That's great! Did they know, ya know, that it's you?"

"Only Shoto, Toya and the in-law. My sister was asking a bajillion questions because Dad had mentioned me a couple times. Probably because I talked shit to him at the festival." I snort the last bit.

"Is he on to you?" Shinso asks.

I sigh again "He knows it's me." Shinso nearly spits out the coffee I brought him, "What?! Did you tell him?" he asks after gulping it down.

"Not exactly." I explain the basics of Dad's discovery, lowering my voice as more of our classmates enter the room.

"Damn, well at least he knows now."

"Yeah, but Fuyumi and Natsuo don't, I mean I think Dad'll respect my privacy. But, part of me doesn't want them to know." I whisper the last part as Inva-sensei walks in to start class, I definitely don't want them you know yet, not after the past weekend.

Lunch

I lean against the wall with my eyes closed, I just need to be alone for a while. Recharge for social interaction, and I'm kinda avoiding Shoto and Toya a bit. I had put Hawks' jacket with the latter's outdoor shoes, he'll probably assume it was Keigo or something.

I just don't want to break down crying again, I need to build that emotional wall back up so that I don't blurt shit out again that could cause trouble for them. I check my phone for the time, there's a notification from Toya asking where I'm at. It's 'bout time I start heading down for class.

I get up, brushing my skirt off before heading down. When I get to the main floor I see Shoto and Toya with their classmates just ahead of me, probably heading to their class. I won't bother them, and too late. "Azi-san." the girl that went against boom boom bitch was the one that turned around "Where did you come from?" causing the rest of them to turn around. A slight sign of relief on Toya's face, though I can't tell anything from Shoto. Been too long...

"I was just napping in an empty classroom down the way." I answer in a normal tone.

"Napping?" Midoriya asks as I walk over to them since I still need to get to class.

"Forgot to bring an energy drink." I sigh solemnly "And I don't want to have a coffee shit in the middle of class."

"Language! This is school after all." Iida chides me, I give him a shrug. I want to just find a cozy shot to more or less hide from everyone. School comes first, can't disappoint anyone more than I have.

"Relax Iida, it isn't class." Toya says, putting his hands in his pocket "Unless you want us to sound like five year olds and say poop."

"I would prefer that over being crude." Iida pushes his glasses closer to his face.

"Shit isn't the worst thing I've said." I shrug just in time for the bell to ring, forcing the Hero Students to say their farewells before hurrying to class.

All of them but one, "You doing okay?" my twin asks, walking beside me as we walk down the hall.

"Define okay." I sigh, rubbing my fingers together a little, "Mostly tired, that's all." to be honest, I didn't sleep last night. I don't want a repeat of Saturday night, besides I've done worse sleep wise.

"Do you want to hang out after school?" Shoto asks, surprising me to the point that I nearly stopped.

"Are you sure? I mean," I bite the inside of my cheek Baka.

"Yes, like I told you, you could kill thousands and I'll still be by your side."

I give a half smile, "Sure, I'll let a few people know but I don't think they'll have an issue." We're almost at his classroom door as my twin gives a small, but definitely genuine smile "Great, I'll send you a text after classes." He gives me a brief half-hug "See ya later Sis." before going into his classroom.

"Later Imotō." I rely softly before dashing to my class.

After School

"So how's the leg doing?" Shinso asks as we walk to the station.

"It's healing." I shrug, haven't really paid much attention to the cut, I mean I take care of the dressing but that's about it. It hasn't started bleeding abruptly so that's a good thing.

"Not hurting much either?"

"I have a bit of a high pain tolerance." my phone buzzes, a text from Shoto about us hanging out, cool!

"Ooo are you textin' someone?" Shinso smirks, I elbow his side "It's Shoto idiot, for fuck's sake."

"Forget that I said that then."

"Dumbass." I laugh as we get to the station.

"See you tomorrow Azula."

"See ya."

I start walking back towards UA and HQ, texting with Shoto as I walk. He's thinking about walking around a mall, just so long that it doesn't burn down.

"Hey Sis." Shoto smiles as he walks over, he had picked the Musutafu Mall which I'm closest to so I've been waiting here for a little while.

"Hey." I smile back, I had just thrown on a white beanie, black sweat pants and a loose white crop top with my normal boots, that I got the blood off of, and a mini backpack that Toga let me borrow. Shoto wearing a black hoodie, white shirt and jeans with a black beanie. How the fuck did we manage to match each other's outfit.

We go inside, luckily it's not that crowded, I mean it's Monday so. "Where do you want to go first?" Shoto asks me as we look at the map.

"I don't care." I don't really come here much, unless Toga is dragging me.

"Let's start with Hot Topic then and go from there. Okay?"

"Sure."

We go to the second floor, not really saying much. Maybe it was a bad idea to agree to hang out. I mean, there's other things that he could be doing, even though it was his idea, I'm probably- Stop it Azula, keep your thoughts neutral or he'll ask.

I rub my left arm, the wrap being the only thing really keeping me from doing much else.

"You're fiddling, is there something on your mind?" Shoto asks, tilting his head a little.

"It's nothing." Damnit Azula "Just thinking about the shit I have to do later."

Shoto gives a hum before grabbing my right hand "I think I see the Hot Topic sign from here." he remarks pointing it out with his free hand.