Thirteen

"Morning Shinso." I greet my classmate two days after the USJ attack since classes were canceled yesterday. "Morning Azula." he responds, maybe he won't ask about the other day.

"Hey, you want to eat on the roof today?" he asks "Give ya some privacy after the other day."

"I'd have to grab my lunch from Lunch Rush first." I reply.

"I already made lunch for both of us so you wouldn't have to."

"Oh, okay." I reply, kinda surprised. Though I've only had one thing for lunch for the past few days so it wouldn't be hard to guess what I was going to eat today.

Soon my desk is surrounded by my classmates "Did you really fight some villains?"

"Are you okay?"

"What were you doing with 1-A?!"

"Uh-" I start to stammer, why the fuck did they have to come all at once?!

"That's enough." Inva-sensei says "Give Azula some space. We got bigger things to talk about." Thank you Sensei, the rest of my peers take their seats, allowing our teacher to speak: "As you all know, the USJ was attacked by a group calling themselves the League of Villains." they say "UA pride itself on their security system made to protect every student not just our future heroes. All that I can say about the attack is that they had a quirk that is rare to have.

"That being said, our fight is coming," this causing most of my class to start freaking out.

"Relax." Inva chuckles, "I was referring to the Sport Festival."

"Is it smart to still have it?" someone asks "I mean the Hero Course just got attacked."

"It's like heroes keeping a smile no matter how grim things may be." I say "The Sport Festival can show everyone that UA still stands strong."

"Correct Azula." Inva says "Security will be increased of course. Besides, this is an opportunity for you to show everyone what you can do, maybe you can be moved up to the Hero Course."

I glance over to see a smirk on Shinso's face, I guess that is his goal. Good for him. "We'll kick 1-A's butts!" someone else chimes, I chuckle a little; I wonder if Toya will participating. Probably not if he hasn't seen Dad yet unless he wants to do a flashy reveal.

"Good luck with that, today we're going to go out to the field, almost a free day, but it will be like this until the Festival. Use your time wisely." Inva says.

"Fuck, how are you so good?" Shinso asks, wiping the blood from his cheek.

"Years of training." I admit "Honestly though, your stance is off a little."

The bell rings from the main building, lunch time. "Come on, maybe later we can correct your stance to help you out a bit better." I say, offering a hand up.

"Yeah." Shinso accepts the hand up. We head to the changing rooms to dress out for lunch.

"Azi-san!" I look up to see one of the girls from 1-A, they must be training too, it's the girl that gave me the sword.

"Oh hi. I don't think I caught your name." I say, noticing some of my classmates whispering to each other, oh fuck off.

"Oh, I'm Yaoyorozu Momo." she smiles, I return it with a quick one "Nice to more officially meet you."

I change as quickly as I can without messing up my wig. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against 1-A, especially after the USJ, but it's rude to keep Shinso waiting.

"I'll see you around." I wave to Yoayrozu before leaving to see Shinso waiting with two bento bags. "Come on." he tilts his head, leading me to a set of stairs. "Are we even allowed to be on the roof?" I ask him.

"I mean it was unlocked." he shrugs. I'm damn sure it took us ten minutes just to get up to the roof. "Did they have to build it so tall?" I give a bit of a huff.

"You're telling me." Shinso laughs "Come on, there's a spot over here in the shade."

"So when did you wander up here?" I ask.

"Yesterday after school." he says, handing me one of the bags.

"Damn." is all I reply while taking a seat.

"So," Shinso starts after a few minutes, "how do you know Todoroki?" There's the real reason why we're up here.

I let out a bit of a sigh "Kinda thought it was obvious when he called me Sis." I tell him.

"You're telling me that you don't just know the Todorokis but that you are one?" him sounding shocked "But your hair is pink."

"First off, pink isn't too far off the table, second of all it's a wig."

"How is pink hair on the table?"

"The same fucking way Shoto's and mine are red and white, Mom has white hair and Dad obviously has red hair."

"You said Endeavor didn't have twins." Shinso counters.

"No, I just said Toya and Shoto weren't twins." I eyeroll.

"You're the one with a twin?"

"Yeah, Shoto being my wombmate."

Shinso goes quiet and I continue eating the Soba he made.