Eighteen

Two Days Later

Honestly, it's days like these that I live close to UA, less soaked from the rain and, thanks to the Sport Festival, less likely to run in to people that seen me on TV. And Dabi thinks I'm crazy for having HQ so close by to the school, who's fucking crazy now bitch.

"Morning Shinso." I partially wave, coffee in hand per usual.

"Morning Azula." he returns the greeting "Enjoyed the days off?"

"Still a busy couple of days." Between chatting with Sho, keeping up with my VAS tasks, keeping my school's identity quiet and chatting with Toya, not very restful. Just glad it was only two.

"I bet, any info on that unknown number?" Shinso asks.

"Oh, just my former wombmate." I shrug, pulling out my notebook. "Former wombmate." my friend repeats slowly.

"Yeah, my twin." I say before chuckling a little "Don't ya have a sense of humor?"

"Are you seriously calling him that?"

"Fuck yeah! I mean, am I wrong?" I ask "Toya is the 'first evicted'."

"Oh dear God." Shinso shakes his head as our peers start coming in, some more soaked than others. All of which talking about the attack that happened during the Sports Festival; The Turbo Hero: Ingenium was attacked by the Hero Killer Stain while on patrol in Hosu. Rumor has it that Ignenium's career might be over due to the injuries he sustained. Toga has been collecting newspapers with Stain headlines for the past few weeks. I just mind my own business on that.

"Good Morning class." Inva greets us walking in with a smile "Sure hope everyone is well rested from the Festival. Because from now until summer we'll be turning up the pace."

Oh boy.

"Geez, didn't think it'd be that bad." Shinso groans, leaning on the wall, once again we're on the roof. A lot quieter for the both of us.

"At least the majority will be review after next week." I shrug, so glad it stopped raining.

"Still a lot of shit to take care of."

"Definitely not the worst." Dabi does not like doing the paperwork leaving all of it to me like the dick he is.

We finish eating in silence before heading back down to make it to class. "Azula!" I hear Toya yell, thank Aang the hall is empty besides us three.

"So Shoto stole your phone?" I ask as Toya puts his arm on my shoulders.

"So you're in Gen Ed huh?" Toya asks.

"I asked you first, dumbass."

"So you're the first evicted?" Shinso asks casually, confusing Toya and causing me to chuckle.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?"

"You're the oldest, so you got evicted from the womb first." I clarified.

"Seriously?" Toya groans "Is that what I am in your phone?"

"Is now." I shrug "What do you want Toya?"

"Do I need a reason?" he shrugs. Just in time for the bell to ring.

"Well, later Toya." I say as he goes to his classroom.