1.What's the chance

"Amara, are you almost ready?" I hear Ashley call out to me.
"Yes, just finishing up my makeup, be right down." I yell to her.

I return my eyes to my vanity and pick up a darker nude lipstick and apply it. I stand up and go to my full length mirror to look myself over. Im wearing a low cut lose fitting maroon spaghetti strap shirt my light jean cut off shorts and my tan gladiator sandals. My hair was down parted in the middle and I had curled it, and it hung right above my breasts. I didn't do a full face of makeup just a winged eyeliner and false lashes blush and a highlighter and of corse some concealer and face powder. Finally I was ready.

I grab a black clutch and my cigarette and lighter throwing them in and making sure I had my id and credit cards as well

I grab a black clutch and my cigarette and lighter throwing them in and making sure I had my id and credit cards as well. I ran down the stairs of our house and saw Ashley waiting for me by the door. She was waring dark Jean shorts a low cut black tank and black heals . Her blond hair was short and curled a bit. She didn't have much makeup on either. Some nude shadow liner and lashes that brought out her blue eyes. And a more Pinky lipstick. She was definitely the opposite of me shorted and a blond with a small frame as I was taller then her dark brown hair with blond highlights brown eyes and curvy.

"Finally you're ready."
"Hey my hair is longer so it took me a bit to curl it." I say reaching for my keys.
"Well I'm hungry and ready to get a few drinks."
I shake my head and laugh. "Well let's go, I'll lock up and we can have a cigarette first then catch the bus.

Ashley heads out and I fallow behind her and lock the door then we walk down the steps and both light up a cigarette then look for the bus. Its not long till the buss comes by and we off to the restaurant. We're heading to a cute restaurant with an outside seating area that faces the river. On a beautiful night like this we both want to be outside. We chat a little while about how nice it is that we can finally relax after the long week we both had. Finally we get to our destination get off the bus and head on into the restaurant.

When we get in We're lead out back to a table facing the water. Even with it being nice out I'm surprised to see that not to many people are out here tonight but I know It could get busier later. We take our seats and start looking over the menu.

"Oh my good I need a drink." Ashley says going straight for the drink menu.
"Bad week at work?" I ask her
"Lots of stupid people."
I laugh. "Don't you deal with that every week?"
"Yeah but this week was worse dealing in Customer relations is tiring, how was your week? You had a project deadline didn't you? How did it go?"
"Like always we got it done. Had a bit of a set back with this new girl but I was able to sort it out and make sure we got it done. I need to get her more training she should of know this stuff before they hired her."

Just then the waiter comes over and we order our drinks and an appetizer. Then return to looking through the menu and find something to eat. A few more people came and get seated around us but luckily it was at the other end and the back patio here is pretty big. I'm not always good in crowds thanks to my stupid social anxiety but I still make myself go out when I can. The waiter drops off our drinks a few moments later then goes to greet his next table.