16. See You Soon

Long chapter today hope you enjoy it.

I wake up to the sun peaking through the corner of the curtain. My head is resting on Jospehs chest one arm tucked underneath me the other draped across his stomach and his arm is wrapped around me. I smile and look up to him. He has his other arm behind his head and his eyes are closed . I can't help but think how absolutely gorgeous he looks this morning. I let out a sigh and nuzzle my head into him. I feel his hand gently squeeze my shoulder so I look back up and see him looking down at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He says in a raspy morning voice.
"Morning." I say with a smile.
Joseph kisses the top of my head and I move a bit so I can stretch out then look over to my phone on the night stand and it says 8 am. I'm not meeting my friends till 1 so I have a little time to spend with Joseph before I have to go.

"Would you like me to order room service?"
I roll back over and look to him.
"If you want I am hungry."
"Then I'll order something. You know what you would like I have a menu over here I think."
"I'll have whatever you order."
He smiles at me and pulls me close to him then give me soft gentle kiss on lips. I feel myself just melt into him like aways.
"I'm going to take a quick shower while you order the food."
"Alright."

I get up from the bed and grab my bag then head into the bathroom to shower. I shower and towel dry my hair I'm not to worried about it then I get dressed in some shorts and a black tank just a simple outfit for today. I head back out and place my bag down and see Joseph by the door. Perfect timing. He comes back and sets the food down on the table.

"You have good timing." He says with a smile.
"I was just thinking that."

We sit and I see he goe us both an omelet and toast and of corse coffee. We eat then when we finish he goes and takes a shower while I sip on my coffee and scroll through different social media and there I see an article about me and Joseph. I open it up and see photos from last night. Its us at the restaurant then photos of me and him going into the hotel. I let out a laugh and shake my head. All the assumptions are just funny really. I close the article out then send a quick text to my brother letting him know I have lunch with friends at 1 then I'll be home after and Joseph will be coming over for dinner if it's ok . I let him known tonight would be the last night I will see him for a bit and if he wants I can make dinner. I get a text back within a few minutes letting me that's totally fine and I'm welcome to make something for dinner but I don't have to. I let him know I'll stop at a store after lunch and pick stuff up then tell him I hope he had a fun night. He just send a winking face back and I laugh.

"What's so funny." I hear Joseph says.
I look up to see him drying his hair with a towel and he's just in some pants with no shirt. All I can do is stare at him in this moment. His beautiful bare chest to the small patch of hair trailing down below his pants. When I look back up I see a big smile spread across his face and I feel my face heat up.

"Just my brother, I told him you would be coming over later and I'll make dinner."
"Why did you laugh?"
"Oh I told him I hope he had a good night and he sent me a winking emoji."
Joseph laughs. "I'm sure I'll hear something from Daisy then later. I'll have to see when she's coming back."
"I'd assume this afternoon maybe even before I leave"
"I'll text her in a bit if I don't hear from her soon." He says then grabs a white tshirt and pulls it over his head.
"It was very nice of you to let her have a night off."
"I don't want her over worked she's very good at what she does and we all deserve some time off. I'm going to be very busy coming up so she will to."
"Your a good guy." I say with a smile.

He walks over to me taking a seat and wraps his arm around me. I lean my head onto his shoulder and get comfortable. He then starts to run his hand up and down my arm making it break out in goose bumps. I close my eyes and let out a small sigh, I love the way his touch feels.