5. BBQ and Swimming at Joseph's

JOSEPH POV

After the girls left we had the driver stop at a store so I could pick some things up for our BBQ. I grab some fresh meet to make the burgers and some buns. I know I have cheese at home and I also pick up some fresh lattice. The guys help me get everything else I need to make a salad and also a pasta salad.

"You can all help me get this stuff prepared too when we get back to my place."
"Oh cooking for the girls im sure they will like that." Joe says
"Do we need anything else?" Gaten asks
"Fresh fruit is always good." Charlie says
"Yes and a few different cheeses I have some at home but not a lot. I'll also grab some veggies."

We split up a little and grab what we want then head to the front to pay then get the bags into the van and get dropped off at my place. We all carry the stuff in and place it in my kitchen.

"Ill start the pasts salad so it can cool off in the fridge ." Joe says
"Would you like help finding everything you need?" I ask him.
"Nah ill find it ."
"We'll since it's early I dont think we need to prep anything else now not till probably 4. I can get a cheese board out closer to the time the lady's would be getting back."
"Why don't you text Amara and tell her to let you know when there leaving the hotel to come back here." Fin says
"Good idea." I say and pull my phone out.

Me- hey we just got back to my place from the store hope your having a lovly time shopping. Let me know when you guys leave the hotel and are headed to my place.

Amara💜- were all having fun so far got a few new summer tops so im excited. And yes i will text you when were on the way.

I smile then put my phone back into my back pocket.

"Well while Joe gets the pasta going im going to step out side for a smoke if anyone wants to come with."
"I'll join you." Jamie says
"I'll come too." Charlie says
"And will stay and bother Joe." Gaten says with a big smile.
"Joy" Joe says

Jamie, Charlie and myself go out to the back and take a set on the couches I have that surrounds the fire pit and looks off to the pool

"It's really nice out here." Charlie says.
"Thanks ." I say lighting up my cigarette
"You know when Joe is done making the pasta salad  we should head back to the hotel and grab our trunks for the pool."
"Almost forgot that part." I laugh
"That won't take to long should take us a total of 30 minutes to do." Charlie says
"Seams like Amara and Ashley are having a good time this weekend." Jamie says
"Yeah I think so."
"Amara seams to like you." Charlie says
"Yeah she does I just want make sure it's beyond likening me because of being in a show you know."
"Well yeah you have had many females throw themselves at you since the show came out, but honestly mate it looks like she's trying to be carful and not just trying to get into your bed." Jamie tells me.
"I like that too."
"Well it's good to see yeah smile. You know what your doing." Charlie says

We finish our cigarettes and head back into the house. Joe, Gaten and Fin are laughing in my kitchen when we walk in.

"What's so funny? I ask
"Nothing we're just being stupid." Fin says
"Anyway, noodles are almost done then I need to mix it all together and get it into your fridge." Joe says.
"I'm going to call the van back we need to get our trunks for the pool" Jamie says
"Oh yeah will need them." Gaten says
"Give me 5 minutes and I'll be done." Joe says turning back to the pot of pasta.

The rest of us head into my living room and just talk till Joe is done and the van is there to pick them up. I say by and that I'll see them in 30 minutes. While they are gone I decided to just tidy up a bit then go grab my trunks for the pool and throw them on under my pants for an easy change later. I go to a hall closet and pull out a bunch of towels for everyone and set them outside so it's all ready. Then I go and sit down on my couch and wait for the guys to come back. I pull my phone open and decide to just scroll through my Instagram which I don't do to much never been one for social media but I'm bored.  I end up coming across a post from Sadie. She posted a picture of her and the girls shopping. I see Amara toward the back . She really has a beautiful smile. I quickly like the photo then set my phone down. As soon as my phones down I hear the guys coming through my door again.