33. House Party*

⚠️prepare for some smut at the end of the chapter⚠️

I groan and turn away from my window. The morning rays are peeking through some cracks in my blinds and I really don't want to wake up.  I let out a loud yawn and stretch my arms above me then bring my right arm around so I can check my watch, 9:45. Well that's kinda sleeping In I think.  I sight and push my self out of bed and head on into my bathroom to take a shower.

Once done in the shower I throw on some sweets and a tshirt and head down stairs to the kitchen for some coffee. I grab my mug and get the coffee going when I see Ashley round the corner.

"Morning." I say with a smile.
"Morning." She says grabbing a mug for herself.
"Excited for later tonight."
"Definitely we haven't had a party here in a while."
"So true and Joseph will be bringing a couple of friends." I say with a smerk.
Ashley rolls here eyes at me. "Yeah yeah."
I laugh. "Oh come oh you cant say that your not excited to meet Logan, Joseph even thinks you guys would get along."
"Will see. But anyway changing topics we need to hit the store today to get stuff for the party and check the liquor cabinet."
"We can head out after lunch no one will be here till around 6 anyway so we have plenty of time to get this place ready."
"Oh are we going to play any games?"
"Like what?"
"We could do cards againt humanity again we have more people its always fun with more people." She says with a big smile.
I shake my head grabbing my coffee and add my creamer to it then take a sip.
"We can do that. Dont think we have much else to do, ill have music going to but that should be good. We dont need much else will all be chatting anyway."

We then both head into the living room to watch a bit of tv and drink our coffee.

Before lunch I go through our liquor cabinet and write down a few things we can get along with beer, im not sure what everyone will want to drink but will get mixers and just have a wide range of things. I also write out some snacks we can buy to have on the dinner table definitely need some snacks while drinking.

Ashley and I eat something for lunch then put some real cloths on and take a bus to a store close by getting everything we need for tonight.

"Ok were good for tonight." I say putting the last of the liquor away.
"Do you know what your going to ware?" Ashley asks closing the refrigerator door.
"Nothing special. Some jeans and whatever top might curl my hair. Why? Do you want make sure you look cute to meet Logan" I tease.
She rolls her eyes.
"Should I ask Joseph for a photo?"
She looks at me and I see her smile.
"Ok so thats a yes." I say and pull my phone out of my back pocket.

I pull up Joseph's number and send a quick text.

So i can ask you a quick favor?-Me

I don't have to wait long for his reply.

Joseph🎸- of corse you can

Mind sending me a picture of Logan
so Ashley can see him- Me

Joseph🎸- yeah i can do that

"Ok Ashley he said he would send one."
After only like a minute or so my phone goes off and I look down and see the photo he sent me. Logan is very handsome. I see he has short light brown hair and some light blue eyes. He also has a defined jaw and some freckles on his nose.

 He also has a defined jaw and some freckles on his nose