34. Paris Here We Come

Sorry there was no chapter last week.  Still in a slump but got some ew writing down yesterday so i hope this keeps up. Please enjoy this chapter.

It's Monday morning and im going through and making sure im all set to leave for Paris after work. I gave Joseph our spare key so he can come get my bag for me so I don't need to lug it to work. He said Daisy has everything arranged , a car is picking me up after work and hell be in it with our luggage in the back. She's made some reservations for us and places for Joseph to bring me. Shes really a very nice woman, since Chicago shes been very kind to me. We dont talk to much but when we do shes very sweet and always asking how im doing. I made sure to pace a few dresses and some colder weather cloths its going to be a bit damp there but I think there might be a day or 2 that will be nicer and not raining.

Once im sure I have everything I need and im all dressed for work I head down stairs with my bag and place it in the living room so Jospeh can find it easily.

"All set I see?" Ashley sasy siping on her coffee.
"Yeah, I think so." I say a bit nervous now that im thinking about tomorrow and going to the show with him. This will be the first event I attend with him and my stomach is already in knots.
"You ok?" Ashley asks me
"Um yeah just nervous about tomorrow."
"Ah yeah first time at an event with him with cameras everywhere."
"Yeah I mean we had a camera guy in Chicago when we meet Metallica but this is different."
"Yeah it is, but don't worry hell help you and so will Daisy."
"Yeah im going to go stand by her while he walks the carpet and gets photos taken, im no one special so I don't need to be in them.
"You are special your his girlfriend but I get not wanting to be by all the reporters."
"Yeah im glad he was ok with me stepping back and im happy to at least have Daisy who knows what to do."

I head over and grab some coffee and check the time. Fuck I took to long to get ready so I wont be able to eat right now.

"Hey we need to head out so we dont miss the bus." I say grabbing my purse.

We head out of the house and lock the door then catch the next buss thats near our house.

————————————————

WORK

"Ok I have everything I need im going to get to work on this right away, it was nice to meet you." I say shaking the hand of the next client.

I grab all my papers and my laptop and head back to my office to get started. I look at the time and see its 10:05 maybe I can get a plan put together before lunch or at least most of it then bring it to the war room so me and my team can all talk about it. I want to make sure there all set before I go and then give my boss a rundown on what everyone will be working on this week while im gone.

When lunch time rolls around Ashley and myself go at sit with Kim and Beth.

"So Paris hu?" Beth says.
"Yeah ive never been there so im excited."
"So im taking it there some type of event hes taking you to?" Kim asks
"Yes but I wont say what you know im not one to gossip or talk about my personal life to much."
"I know I know." Beth says. "But you cant fault us for trying."

We al laugh

"Make sure you take lots of photos while there." Ashley says to me.
"I wil I promise, I gotta get one of the Eiffel Tower dont I?" I say with a laugh
"I better see one of you and Joseph by it." She mumbles.

I smack her arm and she just laughs.

We finish our lunch and I skip the cigarette this time I need to start cutting it down more. Jospeh and myself have both cut back and so has Ashly but I dont think she trying to quit just yet only cut back.