26.Sleepover at Joseph *

🔥🔥 spicy bits towards the end

I hear my phone go off so I turn over reaching for it and see I have a text from Joseph.

Joseph🎸- morning beautiful hope you slept well. Just letting you know im up. Text me when your all set. Ill just come pick you up so you dont have to take the train or bus.

I smile and just set my phone down for now. I'll text him when im all ready to go. I get up and head into the bathroom to get a shower in. Once I'm done I wrap a towel around me and head into my room looking for an overnight bag then throw some cloth in there to sleep in and outfit for tomorrow and my other new swim suit. Now it's time for me to pick out what I'd like to ware today so I star going through my closet. I pull out some shorts and a simple white button up.

I get myself dressed then finish packing my bag of the other things I need then pick my phone up and check the time it's only 10 so I text Joseph

Me- hey I'm up and all ready was just going to have a cup of coffee and wait for you.

Joseph🎸- perfect I'll head over should be there in 20 to 25 minutes.

Me- I'll be ready

I smile and put my phone into my back pocket then grab my bag and head down stairs ware I see Ashly watching tv.

"Ware are you off to today?"
"Staying over at Joseph's tonight." I say Feeling my cheeks heat up.
"Oh... is today the night?"
I roll my eyes. "I'm not planing on it . He just ask if I wanted to stay over."
"Alright."
I shake my head and place my bag on the floor then go into the kitchen and make mysel some coffee and go and sit next to Ashley on the couch.

"So are you doing anything?"
"Going over to Luke's for a move night with him and Jen."
"Oh that will be nice. Let them know I said hi and that will have to get together next weekend."
"Alright I'm sure they are free."

I smile then sip on my coffee and talk with Ashley till the door rings.
"Ill get it." Ashley says getting up from the couch. "Finish your coffee girl or you will be one crabby lady."
"Ha ha your so funny." I say.
She laughs and gets the door.

"Hey Joesph come on in, Amara is on the couch finishing up her coffe."
"Thank you." I hear him say as he walks into the house and looks over to me.

I smile and before I can get up he comes over to me and gives me a quick kiss, then sits down.
"So do we have any plans today or just going with the flow." I say
"Going with the flow, is there something you would like to do?"
"No I dont have anything in mind."

"Hey I just want to say you guys have fun and ill be seeing you tomorrow. I need to head into the shower."
"Ok." I say and flash her a smile. " have fun with Luke and Jen."
"I always do." She says with a laugh then heads up the stairs.