8. First Date

2 chapters in one week hope you enjoy.

Well its finally Friday and all I can think about is how Joseph will be picking me at 7. He hasn't said ware were going or anything but I cant wait. I dont have to dress fancy so thats a relief casual cute is always nice. Im taking my lunch in my office when I get a nock on my door.

"Its unlocked." I say placing my salad down.
I see my boss walk in and he shuts the door behind him and take a set in front of me.
"So what can I do for you?"
"Well I came in to talk about Ariel."

I sit up a little straighter in my chair and fold my arms in front of me.

"So I've been watching the last few days after we talked and I have to agree with you it looks like shes getting in everyone's way complete clueless on what she should be doing. So I talked to the person who hired her and turned out that guys knows her and didnt even go over the resume just hired her and through her in with your team."
"You got to be kidding me." I say shaking my head. "So what are we going to do. Is there anyware else she would fit in or are you just going to fire her?"
"Well we're going to fire the person who hired her thats for sure and idk reception down stairs needs some help so we could try her there but if that doesn't work shes out."
"Well I appreciate you trying to help her work with the world how it is now people need jobs but if they cant do it then yes shes gotta go."
"So that leaves you with an open stop thought."

I lean back in my chair thinking that over, I really need someone who can help out and bouncy around and whos good with a schedule.

"Oh I might have an idea my roommate needs a new job I think she could do it. Though right now shes working with customer relations she wants out of that."
"Hum, you think she can do this Job work on a time crunch, execute the plan you put in place and help us stay on tract."
"I think so. Let me talk to her I might not be able to get here in here till im back from vacation though."
"Well talk to her and see if she can at least come in Monday so both of us and talk to her at least get the ball rolling. Im going to trust you on this since this is your department and I do trust your judgment. You have a been a grate accet to this company for the  year you have been here."
"Thank you sir."
"Ill let you finish eating and will talk later." He say getting up then leaving my office.

I smile then finish up with lunch and head out into the area ware my team is working and go over everything they are doing making sure everything is looking good and on tract. My boss took Ariel aside to talk to her and had her come down stairs to talk to reception so im glad she out of my hair for now. The rest of my team is doing amazing. When 4pm comes around I dismiss everyone since were now a little head of schedule. I hang back getting some paperwork in order and im able to leave at 4:30 only 2 1/2 hours till I get to see Joseph. As always I get on the bus and make my way home and quickly get inside. Luckily since Wednesday I haven't seen any reporters around not sure why but im happy about that.

I pull my shoes off and make my way up to my room placing them in my closet. I decide to find an outfit for tonight. Something nice and cute to ware. I look through my closet and come accross my floral black backless romper with a belt and some nice black sandals with a small heal.

 I look through my closet and come accross my floral black backless romper with a belt and some nice black sandals with a small heal