9. Spend the Day With Me

Decided I'd upload this one early so I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote for any chapters you like I'd really appreciate it💜💜. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

I woke up this morning around 9 and had a quick shower and was now sitting down in the living room siping some coffee with Ashley who right away wanted to know about my night with Joseph.

"He took you to a park after dinner?"
"Yeah it was really nice he even held my hand, I felt like a teenager with how excited I got with just holding his had."
"Oh my god Amara this is to cute. So how did you end up here after that?"
"I asked him of we wanted to come over and have a drink and watch a movie."

Ashley raises an eyebrow at me.

"I made it clear that was the only thing I was inviting him over for." I say with a laugh.
"So did you have fun sharing your obsession over Loki?"
"Oh shut up, he picked on me a bit because he saw how excited I got when Loki was on screen ."
Ashley starts laughing and I throw a pillow at her.
"At least he likes those movies." I say
"Yeah you guys will have to have more movie nights. So what are you doing today?"
"He wanted to spend the day together but idk what were going to do. It's nice out now but I know later its going to rain so im not sure."
"Well im going out with Jen and Luke and my co worker Sarah tonight so you guys can have the house to your self."

I shake my head. "He also has a house, but I was thinking of seeing if he wanted to have dinner here I wanted to make lasagna."
"You better have some leftovers I love your lasagna."
"I always make to much anyway."
"Well that will be nice do like a movie date."
"Yeah but what to do before that."
"Maybe a walk while the sun is out I dont think the clouds will be coming out till 3ish then rain at 4 or 5."
"Yeah ill have too see what he says, he said he would call me I just dont know when sometime before lunch im sure."
"Ok well I need a shower so ill be back in a bit." She says taking her mug to the kitchen then walking up the stairs.

I stay on the couch and open my phone up deciding to scroll throw instagram trying to pass the time waiting for Joseph to call me. Once I get bored with that I head over to TikTok . I was never going to download this app but I've seen some funny videos so I finally did it a few months ago, I just don't post anything.

I see videos edits of Loki which make me smile and some Marval ones as well and stranger things. Then I come across a video of Joseph and I walking in the park. Oh grate. I watch the video play out and its just us walking and holding hands then sitting down on the bench and cuddling close. Watching it brings a smile to my face making me remember last night. I hit the heart button and just move on. I come across a few more videos from inside the sushi restaurant. Again people ask who this mystery woman is even though I had paparazzi at my house this week. I think since neither Joseph or myself have said anything people just keep asking the same question. I just laugh and then set my phone down and finish my coffee. Just as im getting up to go clean my mug my phone starts to ring so I flip it over and see its Joseph and answer it.

Amara- hey Joseph

Joseph- morning Amara how did you sleep?

Amara- just fine how about you.

Joseph- good just strange dreams with the avengers in it thanks to the movie.

I cant help but laugh.
Amara- oh lucky was my boy Loki in it?

He laughs now.
Joseph- no he wasn't.

Amara- oh darn. So what did you want to do today. The weather is nice now but it said later it was going to rain. I did want to ask if this evening we could come back to my place and I can cook lasagna and we can watch a few movies.