10. Waking Up Next to You

AMARA

I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust to the light of the room. Ware am I? I think. When my eyes can focus I see I'm in my living room and I feel a hand resting on my bare waist my shit has rices up a bit and I feel a chest slowing rising and falling behind me. My eyes go wide, oh my god I passed out on the couch with Joseph and he stayed the night. My face flushes realizing he could of just woken me up to leave but he didn't. And he must have pulled the blanket over us because I know it wasn't on me before. I can't help but smile to myself he was just to cute and so sweet. I shift my eyes to above the tv ware we have a clock and see it's 8am. Maybe I should get up and wake him up, but I'm so comfortable and warm laying next to him and I decided to just lay her a while longer and enjoy the comfort he brings me.

I'm in and out of sleep for the next hour when I hear movement coming from upstairs. I look over to the stairs to lock eyes with Ashley who's grinning wide at me. I suppress my smile and bring a finger to my lips to tell her to be quiet. She shakes her head and makes her way quietly into the kitchen and I feel Joseph shift behind me, I move a little shifting to my back so I can see him. I watch as he opens up his eyes and they lock on me and a smile spreads across his face.

"Morning." He says in a groggy low morning voice.
"Morning." I say smiling back at him.

He leans down and plants a soft kiss on my forehead causing me to close my eyes for a second and letting out a little sigh. When I open my eyes back up he's still looking down at me neither one of us is looking away. It's almost like our eyes are glued to each other but we're soon pulled out of it by Ashley.

"Um would you both like some coffee?"
We both turn to her as I feel my face heat up.
"Good morning Ashley and yes I'd love some." Joseph says
"You know you don't need to ask me."

I site up and slowly his hand falls from my waist. I move over sitting up so he can sit up and I put the blanket next to me.

"Hey I'm so sorry I passed out on you. That mead got to me and made me tired."
"It's ok Darling really, if it bothered me I would have woken you up. But I was very warm and comfortable."

Yet again my face feels hot. Am I always go to blush around him.

"I'm going to use the bathroom really quick." He tells me.
"Ok I'll have our coffee ready then I'll check your cloths, probably should warm them up abit to get any wrinkles out ."
"Alright."

He pushing himself off the couch and heads down the hall to the bathroom. I lean back into the cough and cover my face with my hands and let out a grown.

"You ok?" I hear Ashley say
I remove my hands from my face and look at her .
"Yeah." I say and get up walking towards her.
I grab my coffee and add some creamer and sit at the table.
"Looks like you had a good night." She says with a smile.
"We just passed out the mead made me tired."
"He didn't seam to mind."
I shake my head and Joseph comes around the corner.
"Coffee is right there. Add what you like." I tell him.
"Thank you."

He turns around and I watch as he grabs his cup and add some creamer to his coffee. I can't take my eyes off him until Ashley clears her throat. I look back to her and she's just smiling. I roll my eyes and Joseph sits down next to us.

"Did you have a good night Ashley?" He asks her
"Yeah we went to a few bars I'm a little hungover today just not to bad."
"That's a first?" I say with a laugh.
"Oh shove it." She says laughing.
"May I make you guys some breakfast? As a think you for letting me stay here." Joseph asks us.
"Oh no you don't need to do that." I say
"No no please I'd love to make you some omelettes if you have what I need to make it."
"We do ." Ashley says.
"Are you sure?" I ask
"Yes I'm sure can you just help me find everything then you guys can go sit in the living room while I make it."
"Ok."
"I'll be in the living room." Ashley says.