52. Christmas At Joe's*

⚠️⚠️ smut in the beginning ⚠️⚠️

I groan as my alarm goes off and move to turn it off then set the phone back down. Before I can do anything else Joseph's arms grab my waist and pulls me back into him. I giggle a bit when he snuggles his face into my neck and gives it a little kiss.

"Marry Christmas darling." He says in a raspy voice planting another kiss on my neck.
"Marry Christmas." I say shifting to look at him and giving him a kiss.
"Looking forward to opening gifts?" He asks
"I mean yeah but more excited about you and Logan making breakfast for me and Ash." I say with a smirk causing Joseph to laugh a little and pull me closer.
"We need to get in the shower love." He tells me and I sigh.
"Yes we do and we might as well take one together to you know... to save water." I say with a cheeky grin making him laugh.
"I dont know we might waist more but im not complaining." He says sitting up and helping me off the bed and I let out a small chuckle.

Joseph leaves me into the bathroom where he starts the water in the shower as I grab a few towels for us and set them close so we can easily grab them when we're done. When I turn around Joseph's standing close to me a small smirk on his face. He grabs my waist and pulls me close then presses his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me into his body his hand moving down to my ass sliding it under the long shirt I was wearing and grabbing hold of my ass giving it a firm squeeze making me yelp a bit. He pulls back and chuckles and I smack his chest playfully.

"Come on love lets get undressed and in the shower." We both strip off ou cloths and he takes my hand in his and pulls me into the shower closing the glass door behind us. The water is at its perfect temperature already the steam filling the wide space and I step under the falling water letting out a content sigh as it splashes over my body till I feel Joseph places his hands on my hips and pulls my back into his front then places a soft kiss on the side of my neck.

"I thought we were going to shower?" I say as his hands slide down from my hips to my thighs sending a shiver down my spine.
"We will but first ." He says and spins me around so im facing him. "I wanna have a little fun." He says making me smirk a little then he backs me up till im pressed again the cold wall of the shower and I let out a small gasp. Joseph smiles places his hand on the side of my neck and presses his lips to mine his other had grabbing my waist and holding me in place. Our lips move together till I feel his tongue slide across my bottom lip so I part my lips for him and moan when I feel his tongue slide into my mouth. He shudders as our tongues being to roll and slide in the others mouth and my hands go around his neck holding us closer. Joseph presses his body against mine and I feel how hard and ready his body is. As we continue to kiss the hand at my neck starts to slid down to my collarbone then over my breast and side of my body till it at my waist . He moves both hands down to the back of my things bending down a bit then squeezes them and I Jump up wrapping my leads around his waist his hands keeping a good grip on me and keeping my body pressed into the wall. Joseph move his lips off mine and they found they way to my neck as he being in to lick suck and bite at the sensitive skin there then he starts to rock his hips into me a little. My heart picks up and my breathing gets deeper as I hold him tightly. He sift his hips and I feel him press into my center now then rocks his hips a bit forward and I gasp as he slowly starts to press into me. He bits down on my neck as he slides himself all the way a low growl coming from his lips sending vibrations down my neck. He stills for a moment then pulls away from my neck holding my hips against the wall, he stat to pull back then move forward making us both moan out. Josephs eyes lock with me and he pushes my hips down when he thrusts forward. I gasp and he starts to get himself into a good rhythm holding me against the way trusting his hips back and forth his lips finding mine in a heated kiss. My hands go to his hair holding onto to him my legs tightly wrapped around his waist. His thrusts get a bit more needy as I hear him groan and pull his face away from mine again. He watches my face as he keeps moving his eyes looking me over till he take a hand and wraps it around my throat pining my head to wall. I moan and his thrusts get harder now hitting me even deep. Joseph groans as he puts a little presses around my throat but not to much to hurt or stop me from breathing. His hips moving faster and faster my breath catching in my throat. My body shakes from the fast movements and my eyes roll to the back of my head. Every thrust and movement from him sets my body on fire loving the way he moves and the way he feels inside me. My fingers grip onto his hair tighter and he moans out and thrusts harder a few times making me moan. I could tell he was starting to get worked up more and more so he slowly down and lets my neck go then pulls out of me letting my feel hit the floor. He kisses me then spins me around so im facing the shower wall. He pushes his hand on my lower back pushing my ass out to him and I rest my hands again the wall as he grabed my hips from behind and thrusts in to me with no warning. I moan again as he starts at a fast pace once more. Our body's meeting again and again. I can feel my body respond more and more to him like always. The feeling of his hands on my skin his fingers digging into my flesh. With a hard thrust we both moan and his fingers dig even deeper into my skin holding me close almost painfully. I can start to feel band start to tighten the more he moves. I push back into him and he lets out a long groan shifting my hips and with his next thrust I feel him hit that spot deep inside me me over and over again.