47.Bora, Bora part 1*

⚠️TW: spice bit a little ways down please enjoy ⚠️

The next few days at work actually flew by fast and today I couldn't stop looking at the clock . Knowing I had a flight to catch at 5:30 was making me to excited but I was also anxious about the length of the flight. Ive never been on a plain that long. I mean yes will have the layovers but still were going to be so tired when we get there I hope we can just crash and then enjoy the time will be staying there. Im still in aw about him offering this he's always so sweet and sometimes I don't feel like I deserve him but I always try to stop that kind of thinking its never good to be thinking like that anyway.

The next time I look at the clock it's 3:50 so I start to shut down everything on my computer . Im leaving just a little bit earlier then the others so I check in on everyone and give Ashley a hug.

"Take so many pictures." She says with a bright smile on her face.
"Don't worry I will I mean I'll  be enjoying my time there more but I have to take photos for sure."
"Ok well have fun and don't miss your flight."
I say by to her then see my boss quick who wishes me a safe flight then I head out of the building to see a car waiting for me and Joseph leaning against the back of it. When he sees me he flashes me his big smile and pulls me into a kiss then opens the back door and helps me in and sits down next to me shutting the door behind him. He reaches over and hands me some tennis shoes and i sigh with relief pulling my heals off and putting on the tennis shoes,

"Thanks you so much for bringing them."
"Your welcome, i figured you didnt want to be in an airport with heals. I also have a small carry on with a change of cloths for you so you dont have to wear you dress and you can just relax on the plain."
"You're the best really." I say and lean over giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
"So are you ready for our long flight?" He asks me taking my hand in his.
"Im ready to try and sleep as much as I can." I say with a little smile making Joseph laugh.
"That would be a good way to get through the flight faster."
I laugh. "Yeah I'll be sleeping on you hope you don't mind."
"Oh I wouldn't have it any other way darling. Will be first class to so we have more room in the seats."
"First class? Really?" I say shocked.
"I don't normally fly that because I don't care where I sit but with how long the flight is I got us first class for all the flights. Just to have more room and space."
I couldn't help but smile and lean over giving him a kiss on the lips again." "Your the best you really didn't have to."
"I know I didn't." He smile at me and I lean my head against his shoulder as the driver gets us to the airport.

The drive doesn't take long but getting through the airport it self took a little bit but not to bad as we still made it with enough time for me to change and get to the gate on time we didn't have to wait long for them to start boarding. Once on Joseph and I find our seats and get comfortable. We have both noticed a few people look towards us but no one has said anything to us and we both hope it will stay that way so we can just concentrate on each-other. After everyone has gotten into the plain we're finally able to get ready to take off. Joseph takes my hand and I turn to him seeing him smile at me and gives my hand a light squeeze. I smile back and im ready for this long plain ride to bring us to paradise for a week. Im so excited to spend this time with him and get away for a bit.

—————————————

BORA, BORA

I feel a gentle shake on my shoulder and I open my eyes and look over to see Joseph smiling at me.

"Look out your window." He says
I blink a few times rub my eyes then looks out to the window and see a beautiful sight. We made it and I can see the island. I grab my phone and take a quick picture i couldn't let this view go without taking one. I cant believe how beautiful it looks from the plane. This week is going to be magical being here and being with Joseph.