15. An afternoon at the Pier

My alarm goes off at 8 and I roll over and turn it off then just lay in the bed rubbing my eyes trying to fully wake up. I pick up my phone and unlock it seeing I have a text from Ashley.

Ash🌸- omg girl you look amazing: how did it go last night and what are you up to today? And thank you for the birthday love!!!!

Me- thank you and we had a lot of fun. Oh did you talk to my boss yesterday? How did it go? And we're going to navy pier today with my broth and his assistant then we have our date at the restaurant.

Ash🌸- yes I talked to him. He wants me to start when you come back. So I'm putting my notice in at work on Monday and the fallowing week I'll be going to work with you. And that's right your dinner date, send me a picture of your dress.

Me- omg yay I can't wait. And I will. You will have to tell me how tonight goes. I hope you have fun. Again I'm so sorry I'm missing your birthday.

Ash🌸- I will I promise. And don't even worry your all good.are you meeting up Sarah and  Jess at all.

Me- yes tomorrow for lunch 😊

Ash🌸- tell them I said hi and I can't wait for you to be back. Enjoy your vacation.

Me- thanks girl hope you have a wonderful birthday.

I set my phone down and get up. I need to shower and get ready. I also need to make sure Aiden is ready as well. I head out of my room and see Aiden in his kitchen.

"Morning." I say going over to him and leaning againt the counter.
"Good morning." He says with a smile.
"Did you get a shower yet."
"Not yet I was going to see if you wanted one first then ill get in. You take longer then me anyway."
"Truth. Ok ill go get one now just need to pick out an outfit first."
"Oh yeah gotta look cute fo Joseph."
I shove my brother and laugh. "Shut up." I say then walk back to my room while my brother laughs.

I head to the draws pulling out a par of shorts a tank a belt and a cami then head into the bathroom.

I quickly shower and wash my hair then towle dry my hair and get dressed. I run a comb through my hair and decide to just leave it down for now then  head back into my room and grab my makup applying only a little bit, when I go out to dinner tonight ill make it look better right now I want to be more casual. I get everything together in a bag then head into the living room and make myself a cup of coffee and sit on the couch waiting for my brother to be ready.

I pick up my phone scrolling through TikTok to pass the time and I end up finding photos of Joseph . Some new professional photos he had taken not to long ago then comes the photos of me and Joseph at The Basement. My brother is in a few of them some of the comments start rolling by and I end up seeing a few not to bad and some saying who's the o guy which was my brother and he's hot. I had to laugh at those one but I did see one calling me a whore. I roll my eyes I set my phone down. It's just something I'm going to have to get use to. Maybe I'll delet social media for a bit . I already put my instagram to private now so at least photos can't come off my page unless a friend screen shots one or something. I'll worry about that later.