4. Sunday Brunch and Shopping

I blink open my eyes to a brighter room and the sound of my alarm going off. I reach over for my phone and turn the alarm off then roll onto my back and stare up at the ceiling. Im so glad I didn't over drink last night because I feel totally fine this morning. That and I always take some Excedrin before I go to bed after a night of drinking. Learned that when I was in my 20s. I lay here for a few and my mind drifts to Joseph and last night. He really was flirting with me and it drove me nuts. Just thinking about the soft touches he gave me excites me and I can feel my stomach fill with butterflies. I let out a long sigh and push myself off my bed and head into the bathroom to get ready for brunch.

When im finished with the shower I put my hair into my hair wrap towel and go back into my room to pick out an outfit. I decide on some shorts and a vneck black halter top with a tan lace shrug with quarter sleeves then my tan heal ankle books and a daisy flower belt.

I blow dry my hair and leave it down naturally, I have some natural wave to my hair but its not much

I blow dry my hair and leave it down naturally, I have some natural wave to my hair but its not much. I decided to skip the makup for today it's going to be hot today and I like going natural when I can anyway. I grab a small tan purse and head down stairs to see if Ashley is down here and ready.

When I get down stairs I see Ashley in the living room going through here phone. Today shes warning some shorts a pink short sheave crop top and white sandals.

"Hey girl." I say once I make it down the stairs.
"Morning how did you sleep?"
I plop down next to her. "Good."
"So did you text him when we got home, I was so ready for bed and passed out pretty fast."
"Yes I did and he texted me a bit then said goodnight oh and he sent me the photo we took before we left the bar." I say with a smile then remember the photos I saw on my camera roll  from last night. "Oh I did find some photos on my phone someone took where Joseph and I are dancing." I quickly look for it and pull it up for her then hand her the phone.
"Oh my god you guys look so cute, who do you think took it?"
"My guess was either Maya or Sadie."
"You should send it to him I bet he would like it."
"Maybe I will." I say smiling.
"Girl you are living the dream right now, you know many girls would kill to be in your shoes."
I shrug. "Yeah but I don't care, im just going with the flow see what happens like I would with someone who wasnt a celebrity."
"Well thats good definitely take your time and make him work for it."
"Thats my plan in no way do I want to be someone one night stand or fling."
"Good. Now its 8:50 so we have 20 minutes till we need to catch the bus lets have a cup of coffee before we head out." She tells me getting up.
"Yes."

JOSEPH POV

I wake up to my phone alarm going off and clumsily try searching for it and turn it off. Today im going to brunch with my cast mates and Ashley and Amara. I smile just thinking about Amara. I really am enjoying spending some time with her though id love to take her out just me and her and get to know her better. Im sure she would say yes with how much we were flirting last night im pretty sure she likes me and I like that shes not trying to throw herself at me that she playful and witty and can be shy but outgoing. I let out a sigh and get out of bed and start the day with a shower.