19. Let the Weekend Begin

Omg thank you guys for the 1k reads I really appreciate and I do hope your enjoying this story. There is much more to come. Sorry updates are slow but I want to make this is written better then my last one. More details at least. Anyway enjoy this next chapter. No Joseph but it does have Jamie 😊

For hitting 1k here is a Chapter early.

Waking up Saturday morning I felt pretty good. Very well rested that for sure. I reach over and grab my phone and see I don't have and messaged from Joesph. He must really be busy so it doesn't bother me to much but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I get up and take a quick shower leaving my wet hair down to dry so I can do
something with it tonight.

I thrown on some shorts and a gray shirt and head down stairs. When I get to the bottom I see Ashley shutting the front door . When she turns around I see 2 cups of coffee and a bag from Dunkin'.

"Oh awesome breakfast." I say taking one of the coffees and sitting down at the kitchen table.
"Thank you Ashley." She say setting the bag down on the table.
"Sorry yes thank you Ashley."
"Your welcome." She says with a smile.

I open the bag and find a breakfast sandwich and my favorite donut. I pull them out then hand the bag back to Ashley and start to eat.

"So you think we should tell Jen and Luke that Jamie and 2 of his friends are meeting us tonight?" I say in between bites.
Ashley snorts. "Let it be a surprise."
"That's what I was thinking."

We finish up eating then clean up the table and go and take a seat on the couch.

"So feeling rested then?"
"Yes I am. Last week was very overwhelming but funny enough being with Joseph really helped keep me calm ."
"Does he know you have social anxiety?" She asks me
"No it's never really come up. At least not yet. Didn't think it's something I need to talk about right now anyway."
"That's true, just make sure you do so he knows what to do if you have a panic attack."
"I haven't hand one of them in years so I'm not to worried about it."
"True I was shocked when u got here how well you adjusted."
"Well I took more time to myself and stayed in when I felt overwhelmed Instead of forcing myself to go out."
"Yeah that will help for sure."

Ashley and I continue to talk most of the morning then have a quick lunch together and start to talk about what we want to ware to the bars tonight.

"No dress for me." I say
"Yeah it's just a few bars but I still want to look nice."
"Well yeah you want me to help you look through your stuff?" She asks me.
"Do you know what your going to ware?"
"I think so I at least have an idea Im going to ware shorts for sure and some cute top."
"Well I'll figure it out later then."
"Hey maybe one of Jamie's friends is single." I say with a wink.
"Amara really? I'm perfectly happy being single but it wouldn't hurt if they were single and hot. No harm in flirting right?"
I laugh and shake my heard. "Nope no harm there."

We decided to clean up the apartment a bit and I get my clean cloths put away. For dinner again we eat something fast then at 6 decide to start getting ready. I go and curl my hair then do my makeup nothing super fancy but cute. Then I go through my closet and pull out a shirt that has fabric crisscrossing across the top of it then some Jean shorts with a belt and a flannel button up to go over that. I also pull out some tan sandals to pull the whole outfit together.

 I also pull out some tan sandals to pull the whole outfit together