38. Message Received

Anther Monday another new client thankfully they are not like the ones we hand last week. God I couldn't handle that back to back. My team is working hard after the morning meeting I had with the client as im going over all files for this new project. Im trying to focus on my work but my mind has been wondering to Joseph who will be back home tomorrow and he will be back for 2 weeks before he has to go to another fan expo. I'm definitely looking forward to some quality alone time with him. I can feel my mind start to drift off just thinking about his hands all over me and fuck I need to pay attention so pulling my mind out of the gutter I shake my head and get back to work.

"So its actually officially now ?" Missy askes me as we eat our lunch.
"Yep." I say with a smile
"Come on whos really surprised though we have seen him here?" Linda says
"True but he finally comment on it on tv." Miss says
"Alright lets talk about something else besides my dating life."
"I dont know its very intersting." Ashley says with a smerk.
"I dont think you want to go there Ash I mean you have started seeing his best friend."
The girls at the table whip there head over to her and I see her face go pink.
"Yeah ok next topic." She says taking a sip from her drink.

After lunch while I was typing up a few things my cell phone started to ring. I looked over to it and see it said unknown. Battling with myself a little I decide to just answer it.

Me- hello

I get no answer so I wanted for a sec then heard something moving on the other end and then it was disconnected.

What the fuck was that about. I set my phone down and just continue on with my day.

Finally when 5 pm rolled around I shut everything down grabbing my bag and phone and leave my office meeting Ashley by the elevators and we head down and out to the bus. I was happy to see that there weren't any reporters out here today. Maybe the interview did do something good.

We finally make it to our stop and get off heading down the sidewalk to our house.

"So whats for dinner ?" Ashley sasy pulling her keys out to unlock the door.
"Um I was thinking...." I start to say but trail off when I see a hidden envelope under the door mat. I bed down as Ashley moves and I pick it up.

"What's that?" She asks me.
I shrug. "There's nothing on it." I say as I turn it over.
"Think you should open it?"
I look around us trying to see if anyone is looking suspicious but no one is looking toward us so we head inside and I set my things down then open the envelope which has a typed up latter inside.

Hello again I thought id type this up instead of sending you a text message not as easy to trace. But I wanted to let you know that I do have more privet photos of you and Joseph. I've been thinking of leaking them online think people would love to see them but im willing to get ride of them if you do one thing for me. That one thing would be to leave Joseph. Spare him the humiliation of the photos coming out and making you look that the whore you are. Your not worthy of someone like him anyway and I know privacy is a big things with both of you. He might have come out and confirmed your relations but maybe you want to be in the papers some more. Maybe this looks like a hoax that you have set up that your using him? You can obviously take this as a sick joke that nothing will happen, take the chance that just maybe the photos wont come out but if I were you I wouldn't take that chance. Just know that im watching you!

As I finish up the last word of the letter my hands start to shake a little. What kind of sick joke is this? Are they serious?

"Amara!" I hear Ashley say raising her voice. Has she been calling my name.
"Yeah." I say looking up from the paper.
"What does that say?"

I just hand her over the letter and go and take a seat on the couch lost in my own thoughts. Who the fuck would do this? And all because im with Joe like really? I know this is the same person who did send me those photos obviously. But would they really leak them or try to make it seam like I did it. But then id have the proof it wasn't me from the letter. Is there a way they could do it and make it look like I set this all up somehow?