39. Drinks Drama And A Little Fun*

It's Friday at work and im looking forward to getting out tonight. Not only am I going out with Ashley, Joseph and Logan but Maya called me on Wednesday leting me know she was going to be in town so I invited her out with us. Im looking forward to seeing her. We have been talking here and there but with her schedule I know she's usually busy.

I'm currently sitting in my office putting together what everyone on my team has sent me making sure it all fits. Everyone has done a good job and I'm very proud of how this is turning out. After an hour I send the finished product to my boss and await his response which we should get in about an hours. The others and doing a few things on their computers and I'm just going over files when Ashley come into my office.

"Hey what can do for you Ash?"
"Just fined a few things wanted to see how you were?"
"Sent off the finished product like 10 minutes ago we should know what's up by 4 then we can all leave."
"Nice." She says and sit down.
"So are you excited about tonight?" I ask her.
"Excited and nervous since we haven't been out with anyone. I mean we have only been out on a few dates and so far I still haven't kissed him."
"Have you wanted to?"
"Yes but I always get so nervous and it doesn't seam like he's tried so who knows." She says
"Maybe he's nervous to. Joseph said it's been awhile since he's dated anyone."
"Maybe. But I'm happy to see Mays again wasn't sure if we would see her again."
"She said she would let us know." I say with a smile
"True, ok I'm going tidy up my desk I'll talk to you in a bit I guess."
"Yep I'll come out when I hear from Ben."
She smiles then gets up and heads out of my office

Just as I thought at 4 I get approval from my boss and let everyone know what a fantastic job they have done and to go home and enjoy their weekend. I wrap up a few things in my office as Ashley waits for me then we catch a bus home to eat something and get ready for a night out.

"Think I'm going to make a quick dinner of just a ham sandwich." I tell Ashley as we get into our house.
"Yeah me to, but I'm going to go look for an outfit for tonight first since we have time."
"Yeah me to I gotta look cute for Joseph ." I say with a smile.

We both head into our rooms and I take my shoes off then head to my closet to find a cute outfit. It's now cooler here so I'll definitely be wearing pants . So I grab some black pants and a muted orange sweeter with some tan boots. This will definitely be a cute outfit .

 I place the cloths on my bed then check the time and see it's only 5 pm, Joseph said him and Logan were going to pick us up at 6:30

I place the cloths on my bed then check the time and see it's only 5 pm, Joseph said him and Logan were going to pick us up at 6:30. As I go to leave my room my phone goes off so I pull it out of my back pocket and answer it.

Me- hello

Joseph- hello gorgeous are you guys home already?

Me- yeah we are just got home not to long ago and I just picked out an outfit for tonight. You and Logan are still picking us up right?

Joseph- Of corse we are but I wanted to call and see if maybe you would like to stay over tonight after we the pub. Logan said he's fine taking a buss with Ashley to make sure she gets home ok.