32. Dealing With The Unknown

Joesph and I ended up having sex again in the morning and once more it was perfect we caught a flight back home in the afternoon and I went home thanking him for a wonderful weekend. He has a photos shoot that Monday and I work so we both wanted to get more rest.

Of corse when I got back Ashley wanted to know about everything so I spilled it all to her.

"Oh my god you guys finally did it and hes now really your boyfriend?"
I laugh. "Yes and yes."
"Holy shit Girl seriously thats so amazing and I'm so happy for you."

I texted my brother to let him know that Joseph and I were completely official but still probably wouldn't say anything about bout it to papers though we never talked about it really. He said he was happy for me and that of he hurt me he would fly out there and hurt him. That made me giggle. I love my brother so much.

The next few weeks went by fast nothing to crazy happened. Work was busy and we got everything done and every client was very happy with us.  On September 15th Joseph remembered it was my bosses daughter's birthday and he gave her a call while he was at my house. My god I could hear that little girl scream with how happy she was. He then told my boss if it was ok that me and him would swing by at her party on Saturday and bring her a gift. Think this also made my bosses day since he saw how happy his girl was.

That Saturday me and Joseph did stop by and got her a huge unicorn toy and told here dad that next week in the mail she would be getting a group cast photo  from stranger things with everyone signature on and a special message on the back. Seriously I couldn't believe just how sweet this man was.

It wasnt untill that Monday that drama started to hit us and it was a week before we went to Paris as well.

MONDAY September 19th 2022

Im sitting in my office on a Monday afternoon we just started a new project today and have untill next Monday to get it done with it's nice since im leaving for Paris after work that day. As im going through everything I get a nock on my office door.

"Its unlocked." I say
My door opens and Kathy from reception is holding a big envelope.
"Hey this came for you." She says coming over to my desk and setting it down.
"Oh thank you."

She smiles hen leaves and shut my door. I look down at the big envelope and see no return address. What could this be. I turn it around and open the top and see it looks like there are photos in there. I dump the photos out and my eyes go wide. Oh my god there the same photos I had sent to my phone plus's a few more. What the fuck. I scan through them and start to feel my stomach turn. One i I saw was upside down and something was printed on the back of it. I pull it over to me and look down.

What lovely photos, What a shame it would be if these photos got..... out.
I guess only time will tell.

What the hell is going on?

I feel my heat start to race in side me and try to see if there a message on any other photos but I dont find anything. Should I call Joseph, no I should call the police first right. Fuck my heads spinning . I sit back in my chair my hand covering my face trying not to cry. Why would anyone do this and are they going to leek them? Would someone really do that?

I sit here for 10 minutes before I decide im calling Joseph first. I reach for my phone my hands shaking and pull up his number.

Joseph- hello love

Me- Joseph i need to talk to you.

Joseph- is everything alright, you sounds upset.

Me- no im not ok. Do you remember thoes photos that were sent me on my phone and the videos.