50. It All Comes To A Head

The Friday after thanksgiving was fun . Me, Aiden, Joseph and Ashley walked down Michigan Avenue just window shopping or getting some treats and coffee, we had breakfast at a restaurant near the hotel and just walked most of the day. Only a few people recognized Joseph so it wasn't bad most were just busy shopping the deals. That night me, Joseph and Aiden went out to dinner, Ashley spent more time with her parents since we were leaving the next day. All in all it was a fun time back home and Joseph had a good time which made me extremely happy.

When I went back to work on that Monday I was happy but sad at the same time. Those two weeks off really helped me out. I needed a bit of a reset. The first project I had back wasn't to bad either. We did find a few photos on line of me and Joe when we were at bora bora and then in Chicago . We kinda figured something like that could happen but we didn't care. The fist week back from my brake Joseph had a few meeting but nothing to much he was going to be filming for one of his new movies soon so he was going to be busy. Luckily that will be in January so right now its just interviews. But next year he's starting to do some fan expos in the states and im so excited for him and he's obviously excited about it as well. Im happy he's starting to get more work he definitely deserves it.

It's now the first Monday of December, I cant believe we have made it to December already. Its like the last half of the year just blew past us so fast. But I couldn't complain the only thing that sucks right now is Joseph is busy this week so I cant see him or really we cant hangout, at least he said he would text and call and I know he will. Luckily im busy with a big project at work as well so it's going to keep me occupied. I had just finished my meeting with my team and sent them off to start working on this big project. I let them know this was going to be a tough one with some late nights but I would never make them stay past an hour after work and if they wanted to stay past that hour with me it was up to them. After dismissing them I grab my laptop and head back into my office to start getting my things together.

A few hours in my phone rings and its another blocked call making me sigh and leave it alone. This happens ones every hour till lunch when I had to just shut my phone off for the day. There was never a voicemail or anything when I answered, one time there was nothing on the other end but I swear I heard someone breathing till it was hug up. It was definitely frustrating. I didnt turn my phone back on till I was at home and when I head to bed I was abit sad I hadn't heard from Joseph I sent him a quick text saying I hope he had a good day then I went to bed.

The next few days go by fast because im so busy. Me and Ashley go to work early with a few others on my team and stay late making sure this will be done. So far so good. By Thursdays I had only gotten one text and one phone call from Joseph. He felt bad with how buy he was  and not able to talk and his phone had died a few times. I was ok though being so over worked so far that I always passed out when it was time to go to bed. But today was going to be an interesting day.

As I sit at my desk typing away at my computer my phone pings letting me know I just got a text message. I reach over and grab it seeing I don't know the number but I pull up the text and see it's a picture. I pull the picture up and see thats its Joseph with a skinny redhead his hand resting on the small of her back and they were both smiling and laughing heading into a restaurant. I felt a ping of jealousy wash over me but then confusion. The date of the photo said it was taken from last night. I had only received a text that night from him. I then look again and underneath it I see "looks like he found a pretty redhead." The words actually made me mad and I put my phone down trying to compose myself and not over react but my brain does want to go to the most extreme on this. I decided I need a cigarette so I get up and pocket my phone in my dress slacks the grab my cigarettes and head out of my office. I go over to where Ashley is and get here attention.