27. Loss*

TW- 🔥bit of spice🔥 also talk of death and panic attack. This chapter is in honor of a friend who passed away around 3 year ago all of a sudden. I didnt use her name or the way she died. Definitely got a little chocked up doing this. I miss her very much.

I me t to post this yesterday to since it was my birthday. Anyway enjoy sorry it's a sad one.

My eyes slowly open and start to adjust to light in the room. For a second I forgot where I was then realized I was at Jospehs. I turn to the other side of the bed but see it empty. Sitting up I get out of bed and find my tshirt and slip it on then go into the bathroom quick. After I use the bathroom I was going to look for my shorts but said fuck it because the shirt was long enough. So I left his room and heading to the stairs. Once I started down the stairs I could smell something cooking and I fallow the sent all the way to the kitchen where I see a shirtless Joseph at the stove making breakfast in just his sweet pants.

I stand there watching him cook and just take in the wonderful sigh of him. This is something id like to see more often I think. And oh shit I think im starting to fall for him and not like love him but wanting to be more then just dating. Wanting to make this official. God help me because I have no idea whats on his mind. And no way do I think I'll ask him.

"Oh fuck." I hear Joseph says snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh im sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I say with a laugh.
He laughs. "How long were you stating there?"
"Not long I promise, I was just enjoying the view."
"Oh well I have to say I like my view as well. I see you didnt put your shorts back on."
"Nope." I say and walk over to him giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
"Sorry I wasn't in bed when you woke up I was going to stay when I saw you were still sleeping but I thought id make you some breakfast as a surprise."
"Guess I ruined the surprise then."
"Not at all love, would you like some coffee."
"Is that really a question?" I say with a smile.

Joseph laughs. "Coffee machine is right over there I set a cup out for you."
"Thank you." I say then walk over to it and make myself a cup of coffee while he returns to making breakfast.
"Hey do you have have creamer for the coffee?'
"In the fridge."

I head over and find it pretty fast then finish making my coffee and take a set at the bar near the stove.

"So what are you making because it smells really good." I ask taking a sip of my coffee.
"Well I wasn't sure if you have tried this yet but im making you an English breakfast." He say turning to me with a smile.
"You know thats one thing I haven't tried since ive been here."
"Well im not going to do the full English breakfast seeing as its a lot of food but im making most of it. Do you know what in it."
"I think I remember most of what's in, fried eggs, back bacon , British sausage fried tomato and I know they're other stuff im missing."
"Yeah im making all that and the mushrooms and backed beans. I hope you like that."
"It sounds delicious." I say with a smile.
"Good, well its almost done, just finishing up a few things."
"Alright, im going to go grab my phone and ill be right back."

I set my coffee down and head back up the stairs and into Josephs room and grab my phone off the charger then make my way back to the kitchen and sit down while Joseph is still cooking. I unlock my phone and see if I have missed messages or not. I end up seeing a group text and open it up seeing its the group chat that Sady, Natalia and Maya added me and Ashley in.

Maya💋-sorry it took so long to add you guys into here.

Sadie- its Maya's fault not mine.

Maya💋- oh shut it 😝

Natalia- ok now, im sure its ok they know we have been busy.