A Child? (Little Jeongin)

Little: Jeongin

Caregivers: 3racha
(1099 Words)

Changbin POV

Everyone was busy today.

Vocal lessons for Felix and Minho.

Dance practices for Hyunjin and Seungmin.

And the rest of us, we were hanging out in Chan's studio. Of course 3racha works together everytime we have a chance. Today, Jeongin was with us.

"Hyung can I see?", Jeongin asked.

"Stay back there Jeongin.", Chan replied.

"Why are you calling me that?"

Chan turned around.

"Calling you Jeongin?"

"Yeah. You guys always call me I.N, or Innie. And Felix called me baby bread the other day."

Chan smiled.

"Well sorry Innie. I'll think about that next time."

I noticed Jeongin pouting while he sat back on the couch.

I feel bad that we can't include him on the process. Not because we don't want to, but because our company says to only share finished lyrics or projects with members. That is unless they are actively participating in it being made.

No one was paying attention to Jeongin behind us. It wasn't until I heard a door close that I turned around.

"Did he leave?", I asked, seeing the empty couch.

"He's probably upset.", Jisung said.

"Next time we can include him. Okay?", Chan said.

"Okay.", we both replied.

The other two members turned back around. I took an extended glance at the door before looking back at the screen as well.

Jeongin POV

Am I angry? Yes.

Why? Because.

Every time I want to join them, they tell me I can't. What if I want to learn? What if I just want to help? It's frustrating and they know it.

Today has just been a bad day for me.

I had vocal lessons before Felix and Minho.

The instructor was so harsh on me for no reason. I did a good job but he insisted I do better. Then 3racha expects me to sit in silence and watch them work for hours?

If I could go home, I would.

Right now there is only one place I want to go. The wardrobe room.

When the other members are busy, sometimes I sneak out and come here. It's a safe space for me. Especially because I'm a little.

I realized I was around two years ago. I didn't tell the members because I wanted to keep it private. They already treated me like a baby. But now, I wouldn't really mind if someone found out. Does that mean I won't try to hide it? No.

3rd Person POV

Jeongin walked into the wardrobe room. Vanity sets and hangers full of stage outfits lined the room. In the far corner was a large box.